Wonderful product and company. Easy to order, delivered before expected, and did the job that was needed.
About This Item
- 100% SILICONE TREADMILL BELT LUBRICANT formulated for a wide range of modern treadmills. Works great for both home and heavy duty commercial treadmills. Non-toxic and odorless.
- Full belt width lubrication with NO NEED TO LOOSEN THE BELT. The PATENTED application tube (Patent #D838757) easily slides between the belt and deck to deliver lubricant to the center of the belt, right where it's needed.
- The 4 oz. CONTROLLABLE SQUEEZE BOTTLE comes capped with a precision twist spout dispensing top for general purpose lubricating. Also included is the PATENTED 8 inch extension tube cap, designed to reach under the belt for full width belt lubrication.
- PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT from costly repairs by reducing friction between the belt and deck. Regular lubrication reduces noise, extends both belt and motor life, eliminates belt hesitation, and makes your workouts safer and more enjoyable.
- Ideal for all treadmills requiring non-petroleum silicone based lubricant. KEEPS YOU AND YOUR TREADMILL IN TIP-TOP SHAPE! 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Made in the USA.
“⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to some chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.” www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Assembled Product Weight|
Spot On Lubricants
Arrived on time exactly as described.
This oil made my treadmill look brand new!! I couldn't believe it. Really good oil for treadmill lubrications! It'll take a dried out looking walking band to a lubricant vibrant moisturized looking walking band on your treadmill. Great oil for treadmill.
Ease your treadmill
The treadmill belt, silicone oil lubricant, arrived early, worked as advertised and saved me buying a new treadmill.
Happy with purchase
Happy with the product. Arrrived before the estimated delivery date.
Very satisfied !
Did the job! Great product!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question