Check out these related products
- $16.53 List price $23.95Save $7.42
- $57.03 List price $72.00Save $14.97
- $30.00 List price $32.00Save $2.00
- $23.09 List price $30.00Save $6.91
- $57.92 Was $70.28Save $12.36
- $20.94 List price $25.95Save $5.01
- $59.41 List price $75.00Save $15.59
- $20.90 List price $25.95Save $5.05
- $24.00 List price $30.00Save $6.00
Consider these popular products
- $44.31 List price $54.99Save $10.68
- $14.67 List price $16.99Save $2.32
- $63.35 List price $79.99Save $16.64
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This book takes a single line of code--the extremely concise BASIC program for the Commodore 64 inscribed in the title--and uses it as a lens through which to consider the phenomenon of creative computing and the way computer programs exist in culture. The authors of this collaboratively written book treat code not as merely functional but as a text--in the case of 10 PRINT, a text that appeared in many different printed sources--that yields a story about its making, its purpose, its assumptions, and more. They consider randomness and regularity in computing and art, the maze in culture, the popular BASIC programming language, and the highly influential Commodore 64 computer.
|Number of Pages:||309|
|Author:||Baudoin, Patsy , Montfort, Nick , Bell, John/|
|Series Title:||Software Studies|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 9.50 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.