Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$269.00 Was $299.00Save $30.00
- Rollback$88.00 Was $98.00Save $10.00
1-1/10 Carat T.G.W. Morganite and 1/10 Carat T.W. Diamond Heart Ring in 10kt Rose Gold
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The perfect choice for special romantic occasions. This Morganite and Round-cut Diamond Heart Ring shimmers with a stunning pink, heart-shaped, prong-set morganite (7mm) framed by seventeen round-cut, prong-set diamonds (G-H, I2-I3). Crafted in rose gold, this fashion ring features graceful criss-cross detailing along the band, also prong set with round-cut diamonds, for a total of seventeen diamonds in all.
1-1/10 Carat T.G.W. Morganite and 1/10 Carat T.W. Diamond Heart Ring in 10kt Rose Gold:
- Fashion ring is crafted in 10kt rose gold
- 1/10 Carat total diamond weight
- 1 1/10 Carats total gem weight
- Diamond Color: G-H
- Diamond Clarity: I2-I3
|Ring Size:||7 , 4|4.5|5|5.5|6|6.5|7|9|
|Size:||4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 9 , 4.5 , 5.5 , 6.5|
|Metal Type:||Rose Gold|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It may not look like it is rose gold but it is. My class ring is supposed to be rose gold as well but looks closer to regular gold. The coloring in pictures of rose gold is very misleading, you can usually tell if it is really rose gold by the price you pay for it. I hope this helps.by Amber152612/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The size was likely sold out at the time you looked at this listing. It is December 19, 2010 and the size you wanted is available now.by mindcaviar12/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. POST A PICTURE! Will a purchaser please be so kind as to post a picture of the ring on your finger?
Consider these popular products