Lollipop ghosts and spiders are classic Halloween candy crafts. Use either mini or regular-size Tootsie Pops for this craft; either size makes cute little critters to pop into trick-or-treat bags.
Shop SuppliesShop All
- Lay 2 coffee filters on top of each other. Place the Tootsie Pop in the center of the filters.
- Wrap the filters around the lollipops.
- Secure the filters in place with a piece of tape around the base of the lollipop.
- To finish, draw in a pair of ghostly eyes and tie a ribbon around the lollipops (optional).
- Cut 3 black pipe cleaners in half.
- Wrap them, one at a time, twice around the stick of the lollipop.
- Slide them to the base of the lollipop.
- Turn the ends of the “legs” downward, making a 90-degree angle.
- Glue googly eyes onto the last pair of legs.