Spooky and sweet, it’s the full-size candy bars that make this treat so yummy. For best results, use flat candy bars like Hershey bars, Kit Kats, or Reese’s Peanut Butter cups.
Shop SuppliesShop All
- Tear off a 1-inch piece of double-sided tape.
- Place the tape on the bottom corner at the back of the candy bar.
- Stick one end of the crepe paper onto the tape.
- Wrap the candy bar with the paper. Tear off the paper when you get to the the top of the candy bar.
- Secure the end with another piece of double sided tape; try to keep the ends taped to the back.
- Place glue dots on the back of a pair of googly eyes and pop them onto the candy bar mummies.