How to make a bunny cake with fresh berries and fruit for decoration. Light and refreshing, this Very Berry Bunny Cake is a great way to welcome the start of spring. Using vanilla frosting and an assortment of fresh fruits, this cake is both vibrant and delicious!
For the cake:
- Wilton Step-By-Step Cake Pan-Bunny
- Favorite cake recipe or mix (4 ½ – 5 cups batter needed)
- Cooling rack or grid
- 13 in. angled spatula
- Wilton Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix
- Strawberries, quartered or cut into small pieces
- Kiwi, cut into small pieces
- Mandarin oranges, divided into segments
- Bake and cool cake.
- Prepare icing.
- Decorate cake. Use spatula to ice cooled cake. Use two blueberries and a cut strawberry to create bunny face. Arrange remaining fruit around edge of cake.