Protection Plans and Warranties
Return and Refund
- If the item was purchased from Walmart.com and not a Marketplace Seller at the same time as the product care plan and the item/order is returned the Walmart Protection Plan will be auto refunded.
- If purchased from a Marketplace Seller, go to your account and select the plan to request a refund
Return and Replace
- If your item is replaced within 30 days of original purchase the Protection Plan will apply to the replaced item
- If your item is replaced after 30 day of original purchase contact Customer Care
Order or Item was Canceled
- If the item canceled was purchased from Walmart.com or a Marketplace Seller the Walmart Protection Plan will auto cancel
- If plan was purchased before August 1, 2018 - request to cancel a Product Care Plan by providing written notice to: Walmart Product Care Plan Cancellations, C/O Asurion, PO Box 1818, Sterling, VA 20167-1818. You will receive a prorated refund, less the cost of any service received
- If the plan was purchased after August 1, 2018 - request to cancel a Walmart Protection Plan. You will receive a prorated refund, less the cost of any service received after Return Policy has ended
Effective August 1, 2018, all protection plans purchased are serviced by Allstate, see details at walmart.com/protection. If you purchased a plan before August 1, 2018, contact Asurion at 877-968-6391 or review your protection plan details for further assistance.