Need to track your purchase, but don't want a paper receipt? Enter your mobile number at checkout in a Walmart store to have an eReceipt sent to your phone.
You can also scan the QR code on your paper receipt to add it to your Walmart.com account using the following steps:
- Open your Walmart app.
- Tap the three lines in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on Purchase History.
- Tap the plus sign in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Center the QR code on your paper receipt to scan your eReceipt.
- If there is no QR code on your receipt, scan the bar code.
- If you can't find a QR code or a bar code, tap the keyboard icon above the scanner to type your receipt in by hand.