About Walmart Technical Support Program
The Walmart Technical Support Program is an optional, free service provided by Consumer Priority Service (CPS) to our customers who need technical assistance with a TV they purchased from Walmart.com; items sold by Marketplace sellers are not eligible.
If your answer is not found below, please contact Consumer Priority Service at 800-424-1142 Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m. CST or by email at email@example.com.
If the issue is not resolved after working with CPS, Walmart will continue to work toward a resolution. The Technical Support Program is an optional service and is not mandatory in the refund/replacement process.
- New and refurbished TVs purchased from Walmart.com in the last 90 days are eligible; if over 90 days, CPS connects you with the manufacturer
- Eligible items are identified on their Walmart.com item page as a banner under the item price
Consumer Priority Service Assistance
- Initial product setup and/or configuration
- Product-specific expert technical support
- Worry-free assistance and coverage for hardware failures
- Missing/defective parts replacement
- Full manufacturer and extended warranty assistance
This service is free and included with the purchase of a TV from Walmart.com, no sign-up is needed.