Welcome to Walmart.com
Walmart.com is designed with you in mind, and we want to hear your opinions. Do you have comments about our site layout? Suggestions on how we can improve? Ideas for new features? Tell us all about it by sending in your feedback.
Remember, you don't have to leave a comment, but you do have to choose a rating before you can submit your feedback form. You can leave a rating without a comment, but you can't enter a comment without a rating. We can't respond to individual feedback, so if you need immediate assistance, contact Customer Care using the button below.
Want to leave feedback about a store or associate? We can help.
Desktop and Mobile Browser
To leave site feedback using your computer or mobile device:
- Visit Walmart.com using your browser.
- Click Feedback in the lower-right corner of the page.
- On pages with lots of information, this link may appear only as a small speech bubble so it doesn't block your view
- Choose a rating from 1 to 5, with 1 being the most need for improvement and 5 being the highest satisfaction.
- If you'd like, you can enter your comments in the Please tell us how we can improve it field.
- Click Submit to send your feedback, or Cancel to discard the form and keep shopping.
To leave feedback using the Walmart app:
- Scroll to the bottom of any category or listing page in the app.
- Under What do you think of our app?, tap TELL US.
- Tap the thumbs-up or thumbs-down icon.
- If you'd like, you can enter your comments in the Comments? We'd love to hear from you field.
- Tap SUBMIT.
You can also submit your app feedback using this method:
- Open the Account sidebar by tapping the three lines in the upper-left corner of the app.
- Scroll to the MORE section.
- Tap Give Feedback.
- Tap the drop-down menu and choose Mobile App.
- Enter your comments and tap Submit.
- If you want to leave a rating but no comment, submit your feedback using the first app method above.