Customer Product Reviews are written by customers like you who want to share their opinion about products they've purchased from Walmart. Walmart employees can also share their opinions, their reviews can be identified by the Walmart Associate label.
The purpose of this feature is to help you make more informed purchasing decisions. We invite you to share your own opinions, tips, and suggestions by rating and reviewing the products you own.
Whether your experience with the product was positive or not, honest opinions allow all shoppers on Walmart.com to benefit by reading about others' experience with a product. Sharing varieties of item-focused opinions make this feature as useful as it can be for everyone.
Submit a Product Review
We offer three ways to access product reviews:
- From the item’s page
- Select Write a Review next to the Review Snapshot on the product details page
- From the Order Detail page, post-purchase
- Sign in to Your Account
- Click on the order number containing (with) the product you wish to review
- On the Order Detail page, select Review this Product under the item name
- You will receive an email inviting you to review the products you purchased a few weeks following your purchase; use the links provided to access the review forms
New reviews display on the website within 5-7 business days. If you have submitted a review recently, check back soon to see it posted to the site.
Product Review Guidelines
Please keep in mind the following guidelines when reviewing a product. Clear and specific feedback ensures your review is posted for others’ benefit.
Reviews must be submitted in English and meet all of the following guidelines:
- Focus on the product and your experience using it
- Provide specific details about what you did or did not like about the product
We reserve the right not to post a product review if it contains any of the following:
- Obscenities, defamatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Prices, advertisements, content considered as spam, or references to other products, offers, websites, or competitors
- Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses, or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments about other reviews or reviewers posted on the product details page