Walmart.com in-home installation and assembly services are powered by Porch.com. We've partnered with Porch to offer the option and ease of in-home installation and assembly services for many Walmart.com products. Porch services can be purchased when or after purchasing eligible Walmart.com products. Porch is not available for all products or in all areas.
If your answer is not found below, please contact Porch.com at 844-533-1229 from Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. PST or see the Porch FAQ’s.
Porch Managed Services has a network of independent professionals, called Pros, located in 100 major markets that complete your work. Pros are background-checked and their work comes with a 90-day warranty on quality of work in addition to the Porch Guarantee.
In the markets not served directly, Porch has a network of qualified independent professionals to complete projects, which is also backed by the Porch Guarantee.
Porch Home Installation Services are available with the purchase of select lighting, electronics, furniture, and plumbing products. If an item is eligible, the option to add Porch will be on the item’s page where you can add it to your cart as normal.
Purchase Porch Services
If item is eligible, the option to add Porch will be on the item’s page. Select lighting, electronics, furniture, and plumbing products may be eligible.
- Add the service to your cart and complete checkout as normal
- Expect a Porch.com specialist to contact you by text, call, or email within one business day to schedule
- A top-rated pro will complete your in-home installation or assembly service
Already have the item? You can purchase separately at any time.
Porch Services Offered
- The Porch professional installs any eligible product purchased on Walmart.com. Includes complete installation of customer supplied product including setting up any included accessories and testing product for proper installation.
- The Porch professional assembles any eligible product purchased on Walmart.com.
- Your site must be level, prepared, and the product must be in the desired location. Any work outside of the defined scope (found on the service item page) may incur additional charges.
Pricing and Payment
Price can be found on the services item page before adding to cart. Always, speak to your Pro to verify that the scope of the work you would like is not outside of the scope purchased to avoid additional charges.
Scheduling, Canceling, or Rescheduling Porch.com Services
Once you purchase your service, a representative reaches out by phone, text, or email within one business day to gather more details about your project and to schedule the service.
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, contact the Porch.com Project Coordinator or the Pro directly. Always ask about cancellation policies before selecting a Pro.
Locate Your Porch Service Details
- Walmart.com—Log in to Walmart.com and navigate to your account to see your history of Walmart.com purchases.
- Porch scheduling email—Project information is included in the scheduling e-mail, which is sent after the job has been scheduled.
- Porch.com—There is no need to create an account to see your projects. Access information is in the scheduling email. All upcoming and past projects can be found on Porch.com.
The Porch Customer Support Team is available Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. PST.
If your call is received by 3:30 p.m. PST, it is returned on the same day. If your call is after 3:30 p.m. PST, your call will be returned the following business day.
The Porch.com Guarantee and Feedback
The Porch Guarantee gives you peace of mind for all your home improvement projects requested through Porch. If property damage occurs as a direct result of the Pros work on your original project requested through Porch or a Pro takes your deposit and does not complete any work we will assist you in the process of recouping your loss.
Porch offers up to $1,000 to help with meeting your home insurance deductible, replacing damaged items, or paying for legal fees if you pursue the Pro in court. The Porch Guarantee does not cover quality of work issues, projects where the scope of work has changed, or projects that were not requested through Porch.
In the event you believe you are eligible for a claim, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Review the Porch.com Guarantee Terms & Conditions for more information.