About Mobile Check-in
When you place an order to be picked up in-store, we will send you a notification once your order has been received, processed, and is ready for you. By using the free mobile check-in feature in the Walmart app, we are alerted that you’re on your way to pick up your order which allows us to make your pickup experience seamless.
- You can check in for pickup whether you're on your way or already at your selected Walmart store
- This feature works best when location services and notifications are enabled for the Walmart App
- If you have more than one order ready for pick up, you must check in for each order individually
Use Pickup Mobile Check-in
When you are on your way to or have already arrived at your selected pickup store location:
- Open the Walmart App.
- Select I'm Ready.
- Go to the store's Pickup area.
- Pickup areas are indicated in orange.
- Scan your barcode at the kiosk.
- This notifies associates that you're waiting.
- An associate will bring your order to you.
If you do not see I'm Ready or Store Pickup as an option in the Walmart App, confirm you:
- Are logged into the Walmart App.
- Have the latest version of the Walmart App.
- Placed a store pickup order that’s ready for pickup.
If you want to receive a text alert when your order is ready for pickup or to use mobile check-in, you can enter your mobile number during checkout, or edit your account and enter your mobile number.