Desktop or Mobile Browser
- Sign in to Your Account, then select Registry
- Select Baby, Wedding, or Event Registry
- Select the Create button
- Enter the requested information and create it
- Start finding items by using the provided Checklist or by searching in the Search bar
- Once you find an item to add, select Add to Registry on the item page
Only Wedding and Baby registries on Walmart app.
- Download the Walmart App from the Apple or Android App Store. (iPad users should download the iPhone version of the Walmart App.)
- Select Services, then Registry
- Select create Baby or Wedding registry
- Enter the requested information, select Next
- Select Finish
- If prompted, Sign In or Create an Account
- You're done! Start adding items by scanning an item's UPC barcode or browse
Your registry will be active for 2 years after the event date. If you would like to delete your registry, please access the Edit Registry Details section of your registry.
Registry for other special occasions?
- Looking to create a registry for other special occasions, such as birthday, housewarming, back to college, or holiday? Try out Registry on Walmart.com or Registry on Walmart Mobile.
- At the top of any Walmart.com page, select your account then Lists