Enrollment and Account Requirements
Chase Pay is a payment service that helps you shop quickly, safely, and easily with Walmart using your Chase.com account on Walmart.com or in the Walmart app. Chase Pay is accepted at Walmart.com and all Walmart stores.
You must have the following to enroll in Chase Pay:
- A Chase.com user ID and password
- A valid primary e-mail address on Chase.com
- A domestic primary residential address on file with Chase (including military addresses)
- Cookies enabled on your browser
- Signed in to Chase.com before making a purchase (your user ID won't appear for checkout until this is done)
You must have one of the following Chase account types:
- Personal Visa credit cards
- Personal Visa debit cards
- Prepaid Chase Liquid® Cards (excluding Chase Liquid Courtesy Cards)
Mastercard credit cards, Mastercard debit cards, Chase Business customers, and Chase Commercial customers are not currently eligible for Chase Pay, but we expect to add additional card types as we expand the service. If your card recently had maintenance done (E.g., Closed, reissued, replaced, reopened, or reported lost/stolen), it may not be immediately visible.
Using Chase Pay at Walmart
To use Chase Pay on your Walmart.com order, choose Chase Pay when you enter your payment method.
To set up Chase Pay for use in Walmart stores:
- Visit the App Store or Play Store and download the Walmart App.
- Log in using your Walmart.com user ID and password.
- Tap the Walmart Pay icon.
- Enter your information and choose Add Chase Pay when prompted to add your payment information.
- Log in using your Chase.com user ID and password.
- Enable Chase Pay.
Be sure to finish the setup process by completing all prompts from the app so you can use Chase Pay in Walmart stores. You can also learn more about setting up Walmart Pay.
To enable Chase Pay once you have set it up:
- Open the Walmart App.
- Tap Walmart Pay.
- Tap the payment icon to pull up your payment options.
- Tap Chase Pay.
- Log in with your Chase.com user ID and password.
To remove Chase Pay from your device, just log in to your account and view your payment methods. Under Walmart Pay, you can tap unlink Chase Pay to remove the payment method.
Returning Chase Pay Purchases
To return an item you purchased with Chase Pay:
- Log in to your Walmart App.
- Select Purchase History from the menu.
- Choose the eReceipt for the item you want to return.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Return an Item.
- Show the barcode that appears to a Customer Service associate at any Walmart store to complete your return.
Lost or Stolen Chase Pay Devices
We never store your personal or payment credentials on your mobile device. Before completing a Walmart Pay purchase, you must use the 4-digit PIN or Touch ID function to verify your identity and authorize the payment. If the mobile device you use for Walmart Pay is lost or stolen, your Chase Pay information is secure, but you should still contact your mobile service provider to deactivate the device as soon as possible.