Search for a List
Back-to-school shopping shouldn't feel like homework. Use our handy Back-to-School List as a parent or teacher to make shopping for school supplies quick and easy. You can search for your school's list, or use our custom lists of recommended products for each grade if your school is not available.
To find your child's Back-to-School List:
- Visit our Back-to-School List homepage.
- Enter your school's city, state, or zip code (required) and your school's name (optional).
- Click Search.
- Choose your child's school from the list.
- Select your child's list by grade or subject.
You can add items directly to your cart from the list, or save it to shop in-store later by selecting Save this school supply list.
Can't find your child's list? We also have lists of recommended items by grade.
Create a List as a Teacher
- Visit our teacher lists homepage.
- Enter your school's zip code and select FIND.
- Choose your school from the drop-down list.
- Select NEXT, or hit Not your school? Click here to search again.
- Drag and drop your list from your desktop, or choose click here to select a file to upload to browse files on your computer.
- Enter the number of classrooms that will use the list.
- Select NEXT.
- Enter your information to create an account or sign in to your existing account.
- Allow your list to upload completely before exiting.
Questions about uploading, editing, or deleting a list? Use the How To Tips panel on the right side of your dashboard or contact us using the button below.