Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit-payment products. With this new option, customers are offered real-time financing for online purchases that can be paid in fixed monthly payments over three, six, or twelve months.
All items in cart must be eligible for Affirm installment financing for the option to appear in checkout. Guest orders, Groceries, gift cards, Wireless, Everyday Living items and Marketplace items are not eligible to be paid for with Affirm at this time.
0% APR for Qualified Applicants - FAQs
Affirm is launching a pilot program that may allow you to check out with Affirm and make monthly payments with no interest.
What if I see an interest rate as low as 0% APR available, but the interest rate I see is between 10-30% APR?
- Your APR depends on your credit score and where you are shopping. The exact terms you qualify for will be shown when you check out with Affirm.
What if an item offers an interest rate as low as 0% APR, but it is not showing up at checkout?
- In order for 0% APR to be available at checkout, your cart must contain onlyone type of item that is eligible for 0% APR.
- If you have multiple unique items in your cart, we recommend completing your purchase under separate checkouts (i.e., 0% APR eligible items should be purchased under separate checkouts). If you would like to purchase multiple units of the same eligible item (i.e., 2 or more of the same TV) you can do so in one checkout, as long as the transaction amount does not exceed $2K (anything >$2K will require separate checkouts).
- If you don’t currently see 0% APR messaged on the item’s product page, the offer may no longer be available.
Which items qualify for 0% APR?
- When you’re looking at the product page at Walmart.com, you’ll see certain items messaged as offering as low as 0% APR with Affirm—eligible items are subject to change.
Does this program work in-store?
- This program for items that may be as low as 0% APR is only available on Walmart.com (at this time).