During checkout, you may select to have an order shipped to your local Walmart Superstore or Neighborhood Market and select FedEx Office locations! Learn how to ship an order to a Walmart store or ship to a FedEx Office.
Ensure you have the best experience with the Store Pickup service.
- You cannot change the store location once your order has been placed.
- Product assembly is not included.
- Gift wrapping is not available.
- Learn what you need to bring with you to pick your order up.
- Products may be larger and heavier than expected, depending on packaging, please be mindful of the vehicle you use to pick up your order.
- Store pickup is currently only available in the 50 United States, excludes U.S. territories.
- When entering a shipping address for your Ship to Home order, please do not use a Walmart store address.
- Orders shipped to a Walmart store that were not available for store pickup will be returned and refunded.
- This includes customers in Canada and Mexico who use the address of a U.S. store as their personal shipping address.
- Store Pickup is not available for all items sold on Walmart.com. Determine if your item is eligible for store pickup.
- At most stores, the pickup hours are 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., 7 days a week. Find details about your local store.
- We'll hold your order for 7 days (5 days at FedEx locations) before sending it back to the distributor and issuing you a refund.
- Learn more about Store Pickup.