Guide to buying Vizio's E-Series
With 4K, HD technology, the Vizio E-Series delivers lifelike clarity, brilliant color and a few value-added extras that elevate your watching experience beyond the ordinary. With our Every Day Low Prices, you can enjoy breathtaking detail at a price you feel good about. As you start shopping, learn more about the benefits of Vizio E-Series TVs and how to choose the right one for your home.
Why choose Vizio's 4K Ultra HD technology
It's all about clarity. Vizio's E-Series features 4K Ultra HD for sharp, lifelike detail. In years past, full HD with 1920x1080 resolution was the technology to have. But Ultra HD 4K technology turns HD on its head with 3840x2160 resolution and eight million pixels. That's an improvement of roughly 400 percent over standard HD. And that's a difference you can really see in the incredible clarity it provides. You'll see more detail on small on-screen objects, sharper text and richer images for a more lifelike viewing experience. Although live TV is still catching up, you'll find lots of streaming and video content in 4K too.
Does having smart TV matter?
Lots of TVs available are smart TVs. They come with Wi-Fi built right in and apps that let you stream videos, watch movies and watch your favorite programs. Vizio's E-Series is no different. The range of options in this series delivers what Vizio calls, "the next era of smart TV." The SmartCast operating system allows you to use voice assistants like Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Choose from thousands of apps thanks to the integrated Google Chromecast and intuitive interface. Bonus: Everything updates automatically. So you'll always have the latest features and newest versions of the apps you love.
Why choose Vizio E-Series
Having features like 4K Ultra HD and smart TV capabilities is great, but that's not the only reason to consider choosing one of the televisions available in this series. A few of the additional standout features include the following:
- UltraBright 400 and Dolby Vision for sharper contrast and a brighter picture
- Full array backlight with as many as 16 dimming zones for a picture with brighter whites and deeper blacks
- High dynamic range (HDR) for a broader range of brightness, contrast and color in each of the eight million pixels
- Clear Action 240 for a more stable picture with less blur, so you don't miss a minute of the action
- Octa-core processor with eight processor cores to power the "brains" of the TV, allowing it to handle intense graphics and high resolution videos efficiently while powering through complex tasks
- Sleek design with a brushed bezel finish, metal trim and a sturdy stand that gives it a high-end look and minimal wobble if you opt to skip mounting it on the wall
How to choose your Vizio E-Series TV
We've got a few tips to help you figure out the features that you most need and want. Before you start shopping, think about the following considerations:
- Size: Having the biggest TV isn't always the best choice for your living space. Vizio's E-Series comes in sizes ranging from 43 inches to 75 inches. To find the minimum size that's right for your space, experts recommend thinking about the number of people who typically watch and the distance from the seating area to the TV. Measure the viewing distance in inches and divide it by two. So, if your couch is eight feet away from your screen, which would be 96 inches, you'd divide that by two to get 48. That's roughly the size TV you need to get a good viewing experience. But personal preference always reigns supreme.
- Budget: With the Vizio E-Series, there's a direct correlation between size and price. But there's good news: No matter what your budget, you'll get a great picture. No matter what size you choose, you'll have the clarity and crispness you crave from your viewing experience.
- Accessories: All of these TVs come ready to work with the Vizio SmartCast Mobile app, which lets you control your TV with your phone or mobile device and the capability to mirror your mobile device or your laptop on the screen. If you want to augment those experiences and take all the features to the next level with crisp, clear audio, consider investing in a soundbar to boost the tones and volume that come out of the TV's 10-watt speakers.