Straight Talk Wireless
Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of a no-contract smartphone with Straight Talk Wireless, only at Walmart. Select from the latest phones or keep your phone and enjoy coverage on America's largest, most dependable 4G LTE networks.
How to switch to Straight Talk
- Choose from a wide variety of smartphones or keep your own phone and buy a compatible SIM Activation Kit.
- Choose a no-contract monthly plan and save.
- Activate your phone online and enjoy the savings.
Select a phone
If you don't already have a phone you'd like to keep, Straight Talk has plenty to choose from. Select from a variety of the latest smartphones, including the Apple iPhone 8 and X as well as Android smartphones like the Samsung Galaxy S9, all at Every Day Low Prices.
Straight Talk also offers a wide selection of phones under $100, like the Samsung Galaxy Luna Pro and the LG Rebel 3.
A great deal on wireless is only as good as the coverage that goes along with it. If you keep your own phone, you can keep your current number and network. Straight Talk buys airtime from all four major networks rather than building a network of its own, so most phones will work just fine. In fact, by using the nation's leading cellular providers, over 99 percent of the country is covered.
To be sure that Straight Talk provides coverage in your local calling area, visit StraightTalk.com and enter the ZIP code where you'll use your Straight Talk phone the most.
You may want to check out a prepaid wireless home phone, a portable wireless device that's compatible with your existing corded or cordless phone. No high-speed internet or landline is required plus you get all the features you need at no extra cost: voicemail, caller ID, three-way calling, call waiting, call forwarding, and even calls to 911. It's a cost-efficient alternative to existing landline services.
Select a plan
With Straight Talk Wireless, you can pick a plan that works best for you. Get more for your money with unlimited nationwide talk, text and data for 30 days or more with our extended service plans. Straight Talk offers the plan to meet your needs.
- $30 All You Need Plan with 1,500 nationwide minutes, unlimited nationwide messages, plus 100 MB of data.
- $35 Unlimited plan with unlimited talk, text and data, with the first 2GB of data at high speeds, then 2G.
- $45 Unlimited plan with unlimited talk, text and data, with the first 10GB of data at high speeds, then 2G.
- $55 ULTIMATE UNLIMITED plan with unlimited Data, Talk, and Text. All the high speed data you need! Video typically streams at DVD quality. At 60GB, Straight Talk reserves the right to review your account for usage in violation of Straight Talk's terms and conditions.
- $60 Unlimited International Plan with unlimited nationwide talk, text and the first 10GB of data at high speeds, then 2G. Unlimited International calling to mobile phones in Mexico, Canada, China, India and over 1,000 landline destinations, including 400 minutes to call Claro Guatemala subscribers.
You'll need to refill your service plan every 30 days in order to keep your Straight Talk phone active. If you prefer, you can enroll in an auto-refill program, to automatically refill your plan at the end of each service period.
Our Extended Unlimited Plans of 90, 180 or 365 days offer unlimited talk and text with 10GB of high speed data every 30 days.
Straight Talk Broadband
Straight Talk Broadband provides a mobile hotspot that gives you a wireless internet connection with no software to install, no contract and no excess fees or charges.
This portable little internet connection device taps into America's largest and most dependable 4G LTE networks and allows you to wirelessly share its data connection with up to five devices at once, so you can get Wi-Fi on the go. Whether you're posting on social media or streaming your favorite TV shows, Straight Talk offers plans to suit your data needs.
With Walmart's wireless phones and plans, there are lots of ways to get more for your dollar. Save money. Live better.