- Enhance Your Sleep Naturally- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Find a Fix for Sleeplessness- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Get Comfortable Sleepwear- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Calm Your Mind- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Reduce Blue Light Exposure
- Upgrade Your Sleep Space
Everything you need for a good night's sleep
Living in such a fast-paced world can mean it's hard to settle down at night and get the good quality sleep you need to conquer the day. Luckily, we have everything you need to help you get to sleep, stay asleep, and wake up feeling refreshed. From sleep aids to new bedding, if you know what's making you toss and turn at night, shop our products for the solution. Best of all, you'll find everything you need to get those ZZZs at Every Day Low Prices.
Setting the scene for quality sleep
One of the best ways to get a good night's sleep is to treat your bedroom like your own personal oasis. It should be comfortable and peaceful — a place where you want to spend eight hours a day. We have the bed frames, mattresses, mattress toppers, and bedding to help you create such a space. Egyptian cotton sheets, memory foam mattress toppers, plush blankets, and cozy comforters turn your bedroom into a luxurious resort. Other changes you can make to your bedroom to improve your sleep conditions include:
- Keep the temperature down and the lights off. People tend to sleep better in a cool, dark space.
- Ditch the electronics. Read, listen to music, or meditate instead of watching TV or playing on your phone or tablet. Even better, move the TV out into another room.
- Stick to calming colors. Blues and greens tend to be the most soothing choices for wall colors and bedding.
- Clean up. Keeping the clutter put away, even if it's just your dirty clothes from the day before, can help you relax more than if your sleeping space is a mess. Check out our selection of organizational products, including hampers, if you need some help keeping that clutter put away.
- Consider a white noise or sound machine to drown out sounds from other people in your home or outside noises.
Tips for improving your nighttime habits
Even with the comfiest of bedrooms, you may still find it difficult to fall asleep and stay asleep. Choose from multiple sleeping aids to help you doze off quickly. Natural products, like melatonin and other supplements, may do the trick. You can also try calming teas and essential oils featuring soothing scents. If you need items to help relieve stress from a hard day, pick up a foot bath, massager, or bubble bath from our selection of products that help soothe aching muscles and joints.
Once you've picked the sleep aids that'll help you get some shuteye, start a routine. Try to go to bed and wake up at the same time each day. Take some time to wind down at night for an hour before bedtime. Take a relaxing bath or enjoy a self-massage. Once you get into the habit of doing these things each day, you may find yourself falling asleep faster. Your body will thank you for resetting its internal clock.
Get a head start on sleep
You may sleep at night, but preparation for bedtime begins the moment you wake up each day. Steps you can take each day to ensure you get plenty of sleep include:
- Eat dinner early. When you eat late, your body is busy digesting the food while you sleep, and it can interrupt your night. If you must eat something before bed, stick to a light snack, like fruit or a few crackers.
- Drinking right before you go to bed can also lead to you waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.
- If you come home from work stressed out, take time to eliminate that stress before bedtime. Exercise, go for a walk, spend time with your family, or take a relaxing bath with some soothing bubble bath products. Look for items with essential oils that calm you, such as lavender.
- Don't take long naps during the day. If you must sleep, try not to go over half an hour. It might keep you up at night. An alarm clock that wakes you gently can be helpful during naps.
- Keep track of your sleep habits with a journal. This may help you pinpoint exactly what's going wrong or notice habits that could be interrupting your sleep.
- Take care of any health issues that may interrupt your sleep. Snoring, for example, can wake you up at night and disrupt your partner too. Look for natural aids that help prevent snoring so both of you can rest better.
Finally, having a good morning routine in place is just as important as keep up good bedtime habits. Jump-start each day with purpose. Head to the gym. Eat that healthy breakfast. Take those healthy supplements, or tackle your most daunting tasks. Starting strong in the morning can help you maintain your energy levels throughout the day, and staying busy usually helps you sleep better at night. We have everything you need for the perfect morning, from exercise equipment and nutritious breakfast on-the-go options to health supplements and beauty and wellness products.