- Razor Turbo Jetts Electric Heel Wheels
- Paw Patrol Kids' Roller Skates With Knee Pads
- Razor Ripstik Caster Board
- Ten-Eighty Flybox Ramp
- PRO Skateboard Complete Pre-Built Checker Pattern 7.75 in Black/White
- Kryptonics Micro Pyramid Skating Ramp
- Aerio Q-60 Women's Inline Skates
- Segway drift w1 electric roller skates e-skates
- Spadger Ss-k02 Youth Electric Skateboard
- Chicago girls' training inline skates combo, sizes 1-4
- Ten Toes Zed Bamboo Longboard Skateboard Cruiser, 44", Multiple Colors Available
- Size 4-6 Adjustable Kids' Light Up Inline Skates
Skateboards & skates
Skating is an energizing activity that provides a great opportunity to enjoy some exercise outdoors. Whether you want to show off some cool moves at the skate park with friends or experience a healthy way to stay in shape, you're sure to find everything you need in our range of skateboards and skates.
Reasons to skate
Skating gives children more freedom to travel around the neighborhood without having to hang out somewhere within walking distance from home or needing a parent to drive. Furthermore, it provides an outlet for creativity and expression down at the skatepark, where performing tricks with friends promotes confidence and builds lasting friendships. Because skateboards require maintenance, ownership comes with certain responsibilities, giving children an opportunity to understand the importance of caring for and repairing a vehicle.
Skating isn't just for kids. Strapping on a pair of inline skates and heading to the sea front is a great way to burn some calories while enjoying the sun. It's also a good way to beat the rush hour and get to your Monday morning meeting feeling revitalized and ready to take on whatever the week throws at you.
Types of skateboards
There are plenty of options when it comes to skateboards. Consider the various designs carefully:
- Shortboard: As the name suggests, shortboards are shorter than other types of traditional skateboards. They are intended for stunt riding and performing tricks, as they're easier to manipulate in the air.
- Longboard: If you don't want to perform tricks, a longboard may be a better option. They're designed for speed, usually with symmetrical decks that sit low to the ground to minimize wind resistance.
- Cruiser: A cruiser is any type of board primarily used for getting around town. It's actually possible to use any type of board for cruising, but the best designs are mid-length with kicktails, providing the right amount of versatility and maneuverability for weaving through the crowds.
- Mini skateboard: Otherwise known as penny boards, mini boards are even smaller than shortboards. They have a lightweight plastic construction, so it's possible to carry them with ease if you have to move into a crowded area.
- Electric skateboard: If you want a quick way to get around without a lot of effort, an electric board is a good option. These boards aren't intended for stunt riding, but they're an efficient way to get to work or cruise through the park. If the battery dies, it's possible to use them as traditional boards too.
Types of skates
To get the most out of skating, make sure you have the right skates for your needs:
- Kids' skates: They're tough, durable, don't go too fast, and usually have cool character designs and bright colors. These skates are the perfect way to introduce young skaters to a new hobby.
- Quad skates: These skates have four wheels in a rectangular formation, meaning they're a bit more stable and easier for beginners to use. They come in a variety of styles and most are for outdoor use. Some, often called artistic skates, have narrow wheels for use exclusively on indoor rinks.
- Roller derby skates: This is a special subset of quad skates for use in the roller derby. These skates have incredibly durable designs, as well as wheels and axles that allow for high speeds and rigorous play.
- Inline skates: Inline skates have four wheels in a row along the center of the skate. The configuration of the wheels allows for incredibly fast skating and agile turns, making them a good choice for sports or exercise. Most inline skates are recreational, but racing models have streamlined design elements to attain faster speeds. Roller hockey models have particularly robust construction.
Once you've selected your ride, don't forget the other important accessories. Safety is essential, and children aren't the only ones who should wear protective gear. To make sure you get the right helmet size, measure carefully just above your eyebrows.
We offer a wide selection of accessories to help you enjoy your hobby, including all of the spare parts necessary to keep your board or skates on the road. Best of all, products are available at Every Day Low Prices. It's time to get ready to roll.