Shop All Premium Brands
Stocking your kitchen from the Premium Kitchen Shop
Want to build a better kitchen? You don't need to plan a complete remodel to get the beauty and functionality you're looking for. Our collection of premium culinary brands contains everything you need to supplement your cooking space with the finest in high-quality accessories. Here's what you need to know.
Premium brands have earned their trusted reputations because they design and create high-quality equipment that everyone from amateur home cooks to professional chefs can rely on. In addition to being built to last, kitchen appliances from premium brands come in designer finishes and streamline a variety of cooking tasks. Bring more ease and enjoyment to your kitchen with these appliances from well-known companies:
- Blenders and food processors: Transform ingredients to the right consistency or shape with an appliance that can slice, dice, chop, or puree. Blenders work best with liquid ingredients for menu items like smoothies, and food processors are ideal for handling labor-intensive tasks like slicing and shredding with solid foods.
- Coffee and espresso makers and grinders: Make mornings a breeze with countertop appliances that grind and brew your favorite drink automatically. Consider how you prefer your coffee, and then choose a maker that prepares it using your favorite technique.
- Mixers: Stir, beat, and whisk ingredients for baked goods and other delicacies while maintaining proper texture. Choose a cheerful stand mixer in your favorite color to add some pizzazz to your countertop.
- Toaster ovens: Don't feel like heating up the oven to make a smaller meal? A toaster oven can cook foods the same way, but often faster. These appliances use less energy than your main oven, too.
- Slow cookers and pressure cookers: A pressure cooker can tenderize meats and quickly cook side dishes with ease. Slow cookers simmer soups, stews, and roasts for full flavor.
- Grills: Give food a flame-kissed char without heading outdoors to the barbecue. Use a stovetop grill if you have a gas range, or go with an electric countertop model that heats quickly.
- Fryers: Frying foods makes them crisp and delicious, and a fryer is great to have on hand for prepping appetizers during parties. Look for a model with an immersion heater that keeps the oil at a hot, even temperature.
- Task-specific appliances: Do you often make—or want to make—homemade ice cream, bread, or waffles? Appliances are available to perform the specific preparation (and cooking) tasks involved in creating these foods. They take the guesswork out of your recipes and free up your time in the process. Keep in mind that appliances like bread makers can take up their fair share of kitchen real estate; ensure you have enough space to store them before purchasing.
The right pots and pans form the foundation of your cooking arsenal. These basic tools are essentials in any kitchen, and premium brands create pieces to serve you well for years. As you shop for individual cookware pieces and sets, it's important to understand the differences in the materials they're made from.
- Stainless steel: A great all-purpose material for most kitchens, stainless steel doesn't corrode or stain. Look for pots and pans with aluminum or copper cores, which help the steel conduct heat more effectively.
- Ceramic: Ceramic cookware surfaces are typically non-stick, and this material conducts heat quickly and evenly. It can also withstand higher heat levels than most other materials.
- Aluminum: This material can transfer seamlessly from the stove to the oven. It cools quickly, heats evenly, and is lightweight. It's not ideal for high-heat cooking, though, and it can react with acidic ingredients. Look for aluminum cookware with a non-stick coating for easy use.
- Cast iron: Once preheated, cast iron retains heat evenly and for a long time. This material is durable and is great for browning meats. Unless you choose enamel-coated cast iron, these pans can rust if you leave them to sit wet.
- Hard anodized: Want the benefits of aluminum but love cooking tomato sauce and other acidic foods? This is the material for you.
Chop, dice, julienne—it's easy to prep ingredients with durable premium cutlery that's designed to make quick work of your cutting tasks. If you need to replace a specific type of knife, use the filters on the left side of the cutlery page to narrow down your options by length in inches or material. If you cook and entertain frequently, a knife set is another option that provides you with all the essentials you need for handling most foods. Choose a set that comes with a wood storage block for easy countertop access. It's also helpful to select knives that have full tangs. This means the blades extend all the way through the knife handles, making them sturdier and better balanced to remain comfortable while you're cutting.
Bakeware & entertaining
The right baking accessories elevate your cooking experience from ordinary to extraordinary. Shop for all the essentials you need for baking, like cookie sheets, casserole dishes, muffin tins, and loaf pans. If you're looking for a particular piece for your collection, narrow down your search results by brand, by size in inches, by color, or by material to get something that matches what you currently own. Need a range of new pieces? Consider a set that includes all the essentials, like a matching bakeware set that comes with basics like cake pans, muffin tins, loaf pans, and baking sheets in several different sizes.