- Pet Pharmacy- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Atopica Capsules for Dogs
- HeartGuard Chewable Tablets
- Bravecto Chewable Tablets for Dogs
- Bravecto Topical Solutions for Cats
- Cerenia Tablets for Dogs
- Comfortis Chewable Tablets for Dogs & Cats
- Fish Mox (Amoxicillin)
- Galliprant Tablets for Dogs
- Heartgard Plus Chewable Tablets for Dogs
- Incurin Tablets for Dogs
- Nexgard Chewable Tablets for Dogs
- Previcox Chewable Tablets for Dogs
- Proin Chewable Tablets for Dogs
- Revolution Plus for Cats
- Revolution Topical for Cats
- Revolution Topical for Dogs
- Rimadyl Chewable Tablets for Dogs
- Sentinel Spectrum Chewable Tablets for Dogs
- Simparica Chewable Tablets for Dogs
- Pet Smart Technology
- Dog Supplies
- Cat Supplies
- Fish Supplies
- Small Animal Supplies
- Bird Supplies
- Reptile Supplies
- Horse Supplies
- Farm Animal Supplies
- Pet Savings Center
- Reduced Price
- Fresh Step and Hill's BOGO Deal- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- BOGO! Hill's Adult Chicken Recipe Cat Food & Fresh Step Clean Paws Multi-Cat Clumping Litter
- BOGO! Hill's Sensitive Stomach and Skin Cat Food & Fresh Step Clean Paws Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter
- BOGO! Hill's Indoor Cat Food & Fresh Step Clean Paws Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter
- BOGO! Hill's Urinary and Hairball Cat Food & Fresh Step Clean Paws Multi-Cat Clumping Litter
- BOGO! Hill's Perfect Weight Cat Food & Fresh Step Clean Paws Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter
- BOGO! Hill's Kitten Chicken Recipe Cat Food & Fresh Step Clean Paws Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter
- BOGO! Hill's Sensitive Stomach and Skin Cat Food & Fresh Step Clean Paws Unscented Clumping Cat Litter
- BOGO! Hill's Urinary and Hairball Cat Food & Fresh Step Clean Paws Unscented Clumping Cat Litter
- Dog Flea and Tick
- Dog Food
- Dog Houses
- Cat Trees, Scratchers, & Beds- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Cat Litter- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Fish Tanks- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Bird Cages
- Rabbit Hutches
- Link AKC Smart GPS Dog Collar – GPS Location Tracker & Activity Monitor,- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- More in Whats Popular in Pet- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
A New Pet Owner's Guide to Supplies
Cats, dogs, fish and birds are among the most popular pets to have. When you're thinking of bringing a new pet home, there are a few important things to prepare for so your pet and everyone in the house is comfortable and healthy. If there are already other pets in the household, then many of the necessary supplies may already be there. However, if the new pet is a first, then check out what we have to offer to ensure your pet has everything it needs to be happy and comfortable in its new home.
Cats are known as being very self-sufficient. That may be so, but they still need a little help from their human companion. Important supplies to have on hand for a new kitty include the all-necessary litter box, which should be large enough to allow the cat to fit in completely and turn around with ease. When selecting from our selection of food and water bowls, look for ones that are wide yet shallow. Cats have whiskers that are highly sensitive, and narrow bowls can be uncomfortable to them.
Cats are very curious creatures, so keeping them active helps keep them out of mischief. You can achieve this with scratching posts, crinkly toys and laser toys. Although cats sleep anywhere they want, a round or oval pet bed is ideal for a cat. Be aware of laws governing outdoor cats in your community, and the cat should have a collar with identification tags on it, including information like address or phone number. However, if you are having a stray problem, Cat Training Tools such as Cat Repellents and Cat Deterrents can harmlessly discourage feral cat's encroachment. Choose cat food that mimics what a cat would eat in the wild, such as chicken and fish, making sure that they have the nutrients that cats need. If you want to teach your cat new tricks, or just endulge your fur baby, then try using Cat treats . Walmart.com offers both Crunchy Cat Treats and the Lickable Variety Clumping . Litters are easy to clean and maintain, especially with a sifting scoop. Cat Nail Clippers are also handy to have. Cats with fleas can benefit from collars or sprays that kill fleas without harming them. You can buy your cat litter here and buy your cat litter boxes here. If your cat leaves behind an unexpectd surprise, then Cat Stain and Cat odor removers can provide a fresh smelling solution that leaves fabrics, hardwoods, and many other surfaces looking good as new,
It may come as a surprise, but Cats may need help maintaining their lustrous fur. Cat Grooming Tools such as Cat Brushes and Cat Grooming Gloves both serve to reduce shedding and spread essential oils throughout your cat's skin. Cat Shampoos and Cat Conditioners are both key to preventing dandruff, preventing hot spots, and can even improve a Cat's coloration.
Dogs and puppies are usually much more energetic than cats, and time outside is vital to a dog's health. Collars and leashes are a necessity unless a dog has its own space to run in. As with cats, ID tags are must-have items. Determine how much food you need to feed your dog in a normal meal and choose appropriate food and water bowls. The food should have all the nutrients a growing puppy and dog needs in its diet.
Like cats, dogs need toys to play with to keep them occupied. We have a complete line of squeaky toys and balls that can keep a dog's attention for hours. Chew toys made of rawhide not only occupy dogs but give them something to keep their minds off food. When training, it is sometimes necessary to confine dogs until they learn where they can go and not go in the home. So crates and gates may be necessary. Depending on the size of the dog, a small bed with sides or a large, pillow-like bed may be suitable. For dogs with a backyard to run and play in, a doghouse is a nice thing for them to have. Dogs are frequent victims of flea and tick infestations, and we have several options owners have for treating them.
For tropical fish to thrive, they need to live in an environment that regulates the water temperature and filters the water of algae and other contaminants. Mid-sized and large-sized aquariums are best for beginners. Mid-sized aquariums hold between 20 and 40 gallons of water and are between 24 and 48 inches long, 12 and 18 inches wide and 12 to 20 inches high. Large aquariums range between 50 and 180 gallons and are between 36 and 72 inches long, 13 and 24 inches wide and 19 inches and 28 inches high. Decide what fits best in your space, the type of and how many fish you want to have and how much time you want to spend cleaning the aquarium when needed. Other essential parts of an aquarium include aquarium filters , aquarium heaters , aquarium lights , aquarium substrate and aquarium decorations . Tropical fish eat fish meal flakes that are high in vitamins and nutrients to meet their dietary needs. To check and maintain the water, chlorine remover and test kits are essential. We also have test kits to check for issues related to pH level, ammoniaand nitrate to keep your fish alive and vibrant.
The key purchases necessary for caring for a pet bird besides the bird itself are a bird cage , bird toys , bird accessories and bird food . There should be at least one bird perch and even two or three, with each set at different heights. Bird ladders are also a good way to help your bird get exercise. Bird food should consist of seeds, fruit, nuts and vegetables, served in a bowl or attached to a feeder that hangs in the cage.
People who have small animals like hamsters and gerbils, reptiles like turtles and snakes and even farm animals have many options for the care and feeding of their animals. We carry a complete line of pet and animal food and supplies for livestock and indoor pets at affordable prices too. Save money. Live Better.