Personalized Wedding Shop
From your engagement through your wedding day, you can create personalized announcements, invitations, gifts, decor, and other items for the occasion. These customized items not only bring worthy attention to your important life decision, but they also create keepsakes for cherished memories in the years to come. Look to our Personalized Wedding Shop to complete your event, from the day you say "yes" to the day you say "I do."
Announce your engagement with a personalized save the date card to send to friends and family. Browse the templates to choose a style that fits your personality as a couple, and then upload a photo and enter your wedding date. You can further personalize your template by changing the font, color scheme, and additional information such as your contact details or a message.
When it's time to throw an engagement party, additional templates make it easy to enter the date and specifics for your invitations. Take advantage of the selection of engagement gifts as well. Choose personalized items such as etched champagne flutes, plaques featuring the couple's names, and photo albums complete with a cover photo of the couple.
Make your wedding invitations an expression of who you are as a couple by choosing the one that speaks to you most. In general, a wedding invitation is a peek into the style of your wedding, so it can include your chosen wedding colors and theme if you want, although it's not necessary. Consider these tips as you design your wedding invitations:
- Decide if you want the tone of your wedding to be elegant, casual, or trendy and choose an invitation style that matches.
- Use your wedding colors for font and graphics on your invitations, or choose the classic colors of ivory, white, or cream for your cardstock with gold or black lettering.
- A rectangular card is traditional, while a circular card is more playful. Cards larger than the standard 4.5x6.25-inch will likely incur a higher postage charge.
- Be sure to proofread your text several times, so it's free of errors.
Consider adding a matching RSVP card inside your envelope so you can keep track of how many guests are attending. Personalized address labels save you from hand writing your return address and give a polished look to your invitations. When you choose a template from the wedding suites, you can use the same cohesive theme for all of your wedding stationery, including:
- Save the date cards
- Wedding invitations
- RSVP cards
- Wedding program cards
- Table place cards
- Wedding menu cards
- Thank you cards
- All-purpose cards
The day of
Personalized wedding day decor and keepsakes complete the unique importance of this day for you. Here are a few ideas on how to use the Personalized Wedding Shop to create the atmosphere you're looking for:
- The ceremony. Design a personalized aisle runner with your names, monogram, or family name embossed on it. Create a ring bearer's box for little hands to hold easily as well as a keepsake to hold special items throughout your marriage.
- Your wedding cake. Create a personalized cake topper with your initials or names etched into it. Add a silver cake server and matching knife that you'll display well beyond your wedding day.
- Toasting to the couple. Personalize champagne flutes with your family name and wedding date. Also consider providing monogrammed flutes or wine glasses for the wedding party and special attendees, such as parents, grandparents, or significant people in your life.
- Signs. A personalized sign that greets guests, directs them to the reception area, or sits on the gift table adds organization to the wedding proceedings in a charming way.
- Stationery. Create a printed, stylized program to make guests aware of the order of events for the day, and print matching table place cards to direct guests to their tables. Personalized menu cards are a nice touch to place on guests' tables or plate settings if you're having a formal sit-down dinner.
Visit the bridal shower and bachelorette shops as well for ideas to create invitations, gifts for your wedding party, and decorations. The Personalized Wedding Shop is also the place for wedding guests to create memorable gifts to honor the couple, including wall hangings that display a family motto or the couple's names and wedding date, personalized photo frames, and monogrammed glassware.