- Shop Desks by Color- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Shop Desks by Feature- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Shop Desks by Material- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Shop Desks by Style- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Shop Desks by Type- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
Tips for creating an efficient office
Whether you're setting up a tiny, serene workspace or establishing busy, large-scale office, there's a variety of office furniture options to help your workflow move as smoothly as possible. There are pieces for you to use while you sit and work, furnishings that make organizing your workspace a breeze, and extra seating for guests who visit your office.
Desks and work surfaces
Desks and work surfaces come in styles and sizes that match almost any decor style and any amount of available space. This makes it easy for you to choose the desk or work surface that's just right for your needs. Get started by measuring the place you want to put your desk or work table. Then check the dimensions in the product description to make sure the desk you're considering fits your available space.
- The workstation is typically the heart of an office, and the wide selection available makes it easy for you to find one that's just right for your needs. Office desks come in numerous styles, such as adjustable height, and you can find options with open or closed shelving, drawers, keyboard trays for better ergonomics and comfort, and finishes that match other office furniture options. This way, you're able to create the decor theme you want. There are also corner desks for making the most of every inch of floor space in an office. These can be ideal in smaller rooms.
- Gaming desks have a modern, trendy style that complements the futuristic appearance of a gaming computer. These desks have features like extra-wide surfaces for setting up a second monitor and space underneath for setting up a tower.
- Need an easy way to create space for sewing, crafting, or other tasks? Craft furniture comes in a variety of styles, like fold-out styles, wheeled styles you're able to move around, and styles with extra storage space to keep your crafting supplies organized when you aren't making anything.
Office chairs and guest seating
After the desk, office seating is the next important consideration when setting up a functional office. Look for features that make your office chair comfortable for marathon work sessions, like deep, plush padding or seating with memory foam construction.
- Office chairs: When you need seating to pair with a desk or workstation, look for office chairs that have the comfort features you need. Details like casters for easily moving chairs around the office and lumbar support make a chair more comfortable when you're working.
- Business office seating: Make guests feel welcome in your office with seating placed in front of your desk or along the wall for a conversation area. If you're decorating a large office, consider plush armchair seating. If space is limited, consider stackable or folding office seats that store out of the way when they're not in use.
- Folding chairs and tables provide the functionality of stationary seating and desks while making it easy to move your workspace any time you need to.
Organizing and office storage
Being able to find the things you need is important when running an office, and our selection of organizing and office storage solutions puts you and your organizing skills in control. There are large organizing solutions, like cube storage and bookcases, along with smaller organizing tools like under-desk file cabinets and cube storage bins that go from cubbyhole to desk when you need portability.
- If you're ready to create or expand a system for organizing your office documents, file cabinets come in sizes that fit under a desk, beside a desk, or against a wall.
- Bookcases arranged near your desk make it easy for you to reach out and grab the books and files you need to do your job.
- For privacy and easy access, cube storage units have cubbies that hold square cubes filled with documents or anything you want to hide from view in your office.
- Cube bins tuck inside the cubbies of a cube storage unit. Fill the cubes with documents or other items. You can move them from the cubby storage unit to your desk as needed.
If you want an office where every piece of furniture matches without taking the time to build your setup from separate pieces, our selection of office collections is pre-matched to respond to that need. These collections also include printer stands and machine stands to put you in charge of creating an office that's functional and stylish.