- Gift cards
- on CD or Vinyl by Artist- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Blake Shelton Music on CD or Vinyl
- Diana Ross Music on CD or Vinyl
- Elvis Presley Music on CD or Vinyl
- Garth Brooks Music on CD or Vinyl
- George Strait Music on CD or Vinyl
- Imagine Dragons Music on CD or Vinyl
- Jay-Z Music on CD or Vinyl
- Johnny Cash Music on CD or Vinyl
- Journey Music on CD or Vinyl
- Kanye West Music on CD or Vinyl
- Kelly Clarkson Music on CD or Vinyl
- Led Zeppelin Music on CD or Vinyl
- Mariah Carey Music on CD or Vinyl
- Michael Jackson Music on CD or Vinyl
- Miranda Lambert Music on CD or Vinyl
- Pitbull Music on CD or Vinyl
- Prince Music on CD or Vinyl
- Shawn Mendes Music on CD or Vinyl
- Stevie Wonder Music on CD or Vinyl
- Taylor Swift Music on CD or Vinyl
- Rock Music on CD or Vinyl- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Vinyl Records- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- All Vinyl Records
- Blues Music: Vinyl Records
- Children's Music: Vinyl Records
- Country Music: Vinyl Records
- General Vinyl Records
- Jazz Music: Vinyl Records
- Latin Music: Vinyl Records
- Pop Music: Vinyl Records
- R&B and Soul: Vinyl Records
- Rap Hip-Hop: Vinyl Records
- Country Music on CD or Vinyl- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Pop Music on CD or Vinyl- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Only at Walmart
- Soundtracks- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Rap & Hip-Hop on CDs & Vinyl- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- R&B / Soul Music on CDs & Vinyl Records- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Special Interest- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Classical Music on CD or Vinyl- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
Rock out and relax with the best in music
Shopping for music is all about finding the tunes you love at the prices that make you want to smile. At Walmart, it's easy to find your favorite artists and albums, while discovering new ones, too. Shop some of the most popular categories like pop, rock, country, rap/hip-hop, R&B/soul and Christian/gospel. There s also dance and deejay music, Latin, classical, jazz, blues, movie soundtracks, even music DVDs and more. It s a seemingly endless collection of the best hits from yesterday and today.
Choosing your music
Browse through the latest releases and preorder albums that are coming soon. You can also check out the list of current best sellers in any category or sort them by customer rating to see what s most popular with other music fans. There are even can t-miss deals that let you get more music for less money by finding older releases from your favorite artists at discount prices.
Music for kids
And don t forget the youngsters in your life. If you re searching for music for the kids to listen to whether you re at home or on a road trip choose from a wide variety of children's tunes. Singalong songs will keep your child occupied for hours while toddlers will be entertained with timeless classics that never fade. You ll enjoy sharing songs like The Wheels on the Bus, Mary Had a Little Lamb and I m a Little Teapot. Wanna get moving? Look through the selection of dance recordings and rock to the beat.
Celebrate with karaoke
If you have a fun event coming up, check out the karaoke music selections, a perfect complement to parties and family gatherings if there ever was one. Try some country music, pop music, relive the music from the 80s and much more. Whatever the musical preference, there s a karaoke party waiting for you.
Records and turntables
Still got a thing for vinyl? It s OK. We get that. Satisfy that old-school itch and shop for records in a variety of categories or choose a bundled collection from select popular artists, both old and new. Then spin those RPMs just like you used to because some things should never go out of style.
If you should need a record player to go with that vinyl, you can combine old and new technologies with a turntable that includes:
- an AM/FM radio
- a cassette player
- a CD player
USB and Bluetooth technology
An added USB connection let s you convert vinyl to digital media or Bluetooth technology will let you stream music from other, more modern devices all with precisely the style you're going for. Throw it back with a vintage record player look or grab a unit that mimics the turntables in a trendy club.
Of course, you can also take the more modern-day approach and listen to your music on any mobile device, including iPads and tablets. Save the storage space around your house or in your car and go digital. A 16-gigabyte device can hold roughly 3,500 songs. That s a lot of music to listen to conveniently. And if you want to bump it up to 64 gigs, you re looking at 15,000 songs. Now that s an impressive music collection.
Give the gift of music
Music makes a fantastic gift any time of the year, so consider making a wish list of albums you'd love and encouraging your family and friends to do the same. Or, simply give them an electronic gift card.
iTunes e-gifts are incredibly thoughtful and handy and come in a variety of denominations, from $10 to $100. These unique codes are provided via email and are perfect for anyone who likes apps, games, music, movies, television shows, books and more. They can be used in the App Store, or with iTunes, iBooks even toward an Apple Music membership, if desired.
Google Play gift codes also provide access to the latest entertainment whether it s music, movies, TV, books, magazines, apps or games. Let that special someone enjoy their favorite songs, flicks and more on any sized screen across Android, iOS and the web.
There s also a Microsoft Groove Music pass, which provides instant access to millions of songs.
Your music, your way
With so many options, it has never been easier to listen to your favorite music. And with Walmart's Every Day low prices, there's no reason not to expand your music library and add to your loved one s collection, too. Save Money. Live Better.