- Michigan State Spartans Sweatshirts
- Michigan State Spartans Accessories
- Michigan State Spartans Bedding & Blankets
- Michigan State Spartans Mens
- Michigan State Spartans T-Shirts
- Michigan State Spartans Bath & Kitchen
- Michigan State Spartans Collectibles
- Michigan State Spartans Hats
- Michigan State Spartans Outdoor
- Michigan State Spartans Pajamas, Sweatpants & Loungewear
- Michigan State Spartans Kids
- Michigan State Spartans Jerseys
- Michigan State Spartans Auto Accessories
- Michigan State Spartans Womens
Don green and white and join Sparty on the sidelines as you cheer the Spartans to victory with a fantastic range of branded apparel and home products from our Michigan State Spartans collection. Whether you want a new T-shirt for the track or some new bed linen to help you sleep easy before a big game, we've got something you're sure to love in our diverse selection.
A variety of T-shirts, sweatshirts, jerseys and hoodies means there's something suitable for any occasion and all types of weather. Of course, you don't just have to show some Spartan spirit when you're cheering from the bleachers: T-shirts are perfect for the track or the gym, or even just relaxing at home, while hoodies make it easy to transition from the park to the sports bar on game day without stopping for a change of clothes on the way.
The easiest way to show your support for the Spartans is to slip on a branded hat. A traditional ball cap is classic headwear that looks just as good paired with a casual sports jacket when you're out on the town as it does when you're shooting hoops in the park. In addition to their perennial place in the dictionary of urban style, caps have a functional purpose thanks to their forward-facing brims, which keep the sun and rain out of your eyes for enhanced visibility.
When picking a cap, consider how you're likely to wear it:
- High: If you have a short, wide face, you might like to wear your hat high on your head to elongate your features. Snapbacks and strapbacks are a good option here, as it's possible to adjust them to fit around any part of your head. If you purchase a fitted cap and want to wear it high, you may need to buy one size smaller than usual or else measure your head exactly at the point where you want the hat to sit.
- Low: If you have a tall, narrow face, you may want a cap that sits low on your head. Five-panel caps are a good choice for this, as they have a flatter top than the domes on traditional six-panel caps.
- Reversed: If you wear your cap backwards, any adjustment on the back of the cap presses against your forehead. Plastic snaps and buckles may rub, so you might want to opt for a fitted cap instead.
A cap isn't the only type of headwear you might want to consider:
- Beanie: If you need to cheer the kids on in their local football game on a frosty weekend morning, or you want to keep your team spirits up during the winter months, consider getting a beanie. They're snug and warm, and if you want something with a little more character, it's possible to get one with a pom-pom on the top.
- Cuffed knitted hat: Whether you're on a winter morning jog, catching up with friends at the local bar or pulling a long shift in a warehouse, a cuffed knitted hat is a versatile piece of headwear that's great for keeping your ears warm.
- Sun hat: If you have particularly fair skin you need to protect, and you're spending a lot of time outside, a sun hat is a worthwhile purchase. The wide brim on sun hat protect your face and neck. They're a particularly good option for young children, who should take extra care when exposed to the sun.
- Novelty: Sometimes you just want to make sure you stand out in the crowd. That's when the novelty hat comes into play. From silly Santa hats to support the Spartans through the festive season to crazy hats with colorful flair hair, these novelties are a crazy way to express your love for the game and your own unique personality.
Play more, pay less
Our Every Day Low Prices on branded Spartans products means you're always getting a great value, and you can even use a Walmart credit card to get 3 percent off your online purchases. If you need new clothes in a hurry, we help with that too. Many products are available with two-day shipping, at no additional cost. And if you really can't wait, you may be able to order your items online and then collect them from your local store through our Pick Up Today service."