- Lawn Mowers- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Leaf Blowers
- Hedge Trimmers
- Pole Saws
- Snow Blowers- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Electric Chainsaws - use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Snow Shovels
- Edge Trimmers
- Gas Chainsaws
- Garden Tillers
- Gas Blowers
- Pressure Washers- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Power Washers
- Electric Leaf Blowers
- Cordless Leaf Blowers
- Chainsaw chains
Best Sellers from Martha Stewart
Best Sellers from Martha Stewart
Guide to Martha Stewart's garden essentials
Martha Stewart knows a thing or two about gardening. From power equipment to consumables for plant growth, you can garden like Martha using heavy-duty essentials she's personally selected and tested on her farm.
- Shovels: Stainless-steel digging shovels, forks, and spades help you complete all kinds of basic gardening tasks. Don't forget a mini digging shovel to work around tight spots in your garden.
- Hori-hori knife: This type of sharp, serrated blade cuts through roots and soil. Look for one that also acts as a ruler to help you measure how far down you plant your bulbs. It can also help you split and transplant tangled plants that need some space to breathe.
- Secateurs: For pruning that doesn't injure your plants, use easy-grip secateurs with stainless-steel blades that cut at an angle to encourage healing.
- Weeders: When you need to slice through tough weeds and hard soil, you'll want a rugged, hardened steel blade and shank to power through it all. A mini-weeder with a steel fork also grabs stubborn weed roots.
- Weeding stool: It's easier to garden with a weeding stool. Consider a multipurpose weeding stool that holds up to 500 pounds and has a wide base for stability. When you don't need it as a stool, look for one that flips over and becomes a tote basket.
- Bags: Keep a heavy-duty polypropylene garden bag nearby for collecting weeds or flowers. One that folds flat can fit neatly in your garden shed. For toting tools, a canvas shoulder bag with multiple pockets and stretch cord fasteners will hold your items tight while you're on the move.
- Gloves: Protect your hands with cool but durable woven rayon bamboo gloves. Look for palms with a nonslip grip coating.
Gardening power equipment
Having a selection of power equipment at your fingertips will help you keep your property manicured. Consider lightweight tools that are also durable and easy to use. Don't forget an extension cord to plug in all your new equipment.
- Cleaning equipment: Keep your property sparkling clean to show off your landscape. A pressure washer and a wet/dry vacuum give you more cleaning ability than you can imagine. Use pressure washers to hose down siding and outdoor surfaces and wet/dry vacs to clean up messes on your patio or deck.
- Chippers and chainsaws: To keep your trees, shrubs, and bushes looking neat, you need a couple of powerful tools. Start with a chipper for fallen branches up to 15-inches thick. Add an electric mulcher and leaf shredder to handle cleanup efforts after a storm. Use a handheld chainsaw or telescoping chainsaw to eliminate dangling and wayward branches. Continue tidying up with an electric shrub and hedge trimmer and stringless electric grass trimmer.
- Blowers and throwers: Ease your muscles by using an electric leaf blower and snow thrower.
- Nozzle: There's nothing quite as satisfying as watering your garden with a heavy-duty nozzle. When you buy a solid brass nozzle, you can rest assured it's sturdy and well made. Easy-to-use nozzles switch from gentle spray to strong jet to off with a simple twist.
- Hose: Use nozzles on a 50- or 100-foot long garden hose. Choose a hose with a bend-resistant sleeve that keeps it free of kinks. The healthiest hoses are constructed of high-quality PVC. They're lead-, phthalate-, and BPA-free. Look for zinc fittings to guarantee a secure and leak-proof connection to nozzles.
- Watering wand: Effortlessly water your flower boxes and climbing plants using a wand that connects to the hose. A wand with a padded handle offers a comfortable, nonslip grip. Water flow is adjustable and easy to shut off right on the wand.
- Lawn sprinkler: Water large lawns and gardens with a grass-green oscillating sprinkler. Customizing the coverage patterns of nozzles will ensure the water sprays where your lawn needs it most. A sturdy metal base keeps the sprinkler in place.
- Starter plant food: Give your plants a great start to the season with quality garden starter food. Organic starter plant food has no fillers or sludge. It can boost initial plant growth and help roots to thrive. The right mixture allows water to penetrate soil and spread the nutrients and microbes for growth.
- All-purpose organic plant food: Now that your plants have a great start to their life, keep their nutrition strong with quality all-purpose food for plants.
- Bird feeder: Invite the birds into your garden with an elegant copper bird feeder. Four feeding ports provide a literal bird buffet. The copper design brings a sparkling touch to your garden.