Guide to looking good, doing good, with KIDBOX
Who says you need to travel from store to store looking for affordable quality clothing that perfectly fits your kids? Now, you don't even have to leave your home to do all that with KIDBOX. The unique Walmart and KIDBOX partnership brings style to your front door at 50 percent or more off the suggested retail price of some pretty nifty, top-notch brands of children's clothing. Our guide tells you more about KIDBOX, what it is, how to use it, why it was created, and why you and your kids will love it.
How to get started
- Take the quiz: Take the easy, comprehensive online quiz for each child you're shopping for so KIDBOX stylists know what to choose for each box. Boxes are hand-styled to match your child's preferences and personality, from modern or classic to city cool, preppy, or creative.
- Sign up: Sign up and set your shipping settings. Request an on-demand delivery of a box, which typically takes one to two weeks to ship. Or choose automatic shipments of up to six boxes a year timed to seasons. You can easily pay for KIDBOX with a major credit or debit card.
- Fees: KIDBOX will never add on fees or automatic charges of any kind. It's $48 a box plus applicable tax, pure and simple. If you'd like a larger box, there's an option for a $98 box with more items, and you still save over 50 percent on premium brands.
What you'll get
- Sizes: KIDBOX is available for girls size 2T to 14 and boys 2T to 16. You can also get baby clothes sizes newborn to 24 months. When you sign up and go through the quiz, you'll let the stylists know what size your child takes, if they wear different sizes for tops and bottoms, what styles to look for, and what styles and colors to avoid.
- Unbox: Each box has four to five curated items picked just for your child. A range of items in each box includes anything from sweaters to dresses to denim to T-shirts, depending on the season and your child's preferences.
- Accessories: When you take the quiz in the beginning, you'll have the option of letting stylists know if your child needs more basic pieces, trendy pieces, or accessories such as hats, sunglasses, socks, and backpacks.
- Brands: Your boxes will include items from over 140 respected and trusted children's clothing brands.
- Seasonal boxes: KIDBOX can be shipped six times a year: spring, summer, back to school, fall, winter, and New Years.
- Take a pass: You can skip any shipments, there's no obligation to order six boxes.
- Returns: You can return a box within 30 days of receipt for a full refund. All you have to do is log into your account and click the "Review Box" button to initiate a return via a prepaid UPS label. At this time, returns can't be handled in-store. They can only be returned online and shipped by UPS. We encourage you to leave us feedback on why you're returning your box so we can do a better job next time for you and your child.
- Exchanges: You can also exchange all the items in your box once per shipment for another size or style. Your child should love every single item in his or her KIDBOX, and so should you.
- Customer service: Help is available for KIDBOX customers with questions and exchanges seven days a week by phone (1-877-413-3514) or email (email@example.com).
Why it works
- It's hassle-free shopping: You have access to top brands of children's clothing all in one spot. Not only that, you don't have to pay for a stitch of shipping costs.
- It's affordable: All it costs is $48 a box that's filled with brand new goodies to make your child's eyes light up. That means each item costs between $9.50 to $12 an item.
- It saves on gas: There's no wear and tear on your car or gas tanks to fill up. Put your valuable time to better use. Stay home, read together, bake a cake, or play a game with your kid while the KIDBOX stylists are busy at work crafting up a box just for your family.
- It gives back to others: Every time you buy and keep a box, you're helping a child in need. KIDBOX was created to make an impact. KIDBOX has donated over $12.5 million in new clothing so far. Buying a box helps change the world and the lives of others one child at a time. And your child gets directly involved by choosing the organization that the KIDBOX goes to. KIDBOX clothes a child in need through its partnership with Delivering Good. You can also join the KIDBOX movement in your own community and help spread the love.