W F Finlason
- Product - Report of the Case of Twycross V. Grant, in the Court of Common Pleas and the Court of Appeal, with the Judgments, as Revised by the Judges; And an Introduction and Notes, Containing Notices of the Previous Cases on the SubjectPrice$21.61There is a problem adding to cart. Please try again.
- Product - Report of the Case of the Queen V. Edward John Eyre, on His Prosecutions, in the Court of Queen's Bench, for High Crimes and Misdemeanours Alleged to Have Been Committed by Him in His Office as Governor of JamaicaPrice$21.61There is a problem adding to cart. Please try again.
- Product - Reeves' History of the English Law : From the Time of the Romans to the End of the Reign of Elizabeth : With Numerous Notes, and an Introductory Dissertation on the Nature and Use of Legal History, the Rise and Progress of Our Laws, and the InfluencPrice$37.84There is a problem adding to cart. Please try again.
- Product - Commentaries Upon Martial Law : With Special Reference to Its Regulation and Restraint: With an Introduction, Containing Comments Upon the Charge of the Lord Chief Justice / By the Author of the Treatise Upon Martial Law.Price$37.57There is a problem adding to cart. Please try again.
- Product - Report of the Case of the Queen V. Edward John Eyre : On His Prosecution, in the Court of Queen's Bench, for High Crimes and Misdemeanours Alleged Fo Have Been Committed by Him in His Office as Governor of Jamaica: Containing the Evidence, (Taken from thePrice$21.61There is a problem adding to cart. Please try again.
It's free shipping made easy
It's your key to free shipping.
Use your subscription to unlock millions more items that ship free.
Managing your ShippingPass is easy.
Our customer care team is standing by to help you manage your ShippingPass subscription.
Seeing what items qualify for 2-day shipping is easy—they're flagged with the program logo.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE 2-day shipping|
|FREE value shipping|
|Ineligible items & addresses|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Place your order BEFORE 11 a.m. PST cutoff:
|Order before 11 a.m. PST, and your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
Place your order AFTER 11 a.m. PST Cutoff:
|Order placed after 11 a.m. PST is received||Your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Want to get your items fast without the pricey shipping fees? With ShippingPass from Walmart, you can enjoy Every Day Low Prices with the convenience of fast, FREE shipping.
Whether you need a gift in a pinch or you're simply running low on household essentials, a ShippingPass subscription gets you the things you need without hurting your pocket.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don't have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart's got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.