- Product - Name That Movie : 100 Illustrated Movie PuzzlesPrice$8.69 - $9.93
- Product - Running Injuries Handbook: Identification, Treatment and Prevention to Keep You Running - eBookPrice$2.99
- Product - The Athlete's Guide to Stretching: Increasing Flexibility For Inury Prevention And Rehabilitation - eBookPrice$2.99
- Product - 50 Things To Know Before Running Your First Marathon - eBookPrice$2.99
- Product - Plant Based Nutrition for Endurance Athletes: The New Science of Exploiting Organic and Raw Foods - eBookPrice$2.99
- Product - Beginner's Guide to Running: Training for Weight Loss, Better Health and Your First 5k - eBookPrice$2.99
- Product - Name That Show : 100 Illustrated T.V. Show PuzzlesPrice$14.20
- Product - Paul Rogers: A Pioneer in Critical Security Analysis and Public Engagement - eBookPrice$80.99
- Product - Irregular War : The New Threat from the MarginsPrice$13.62
- Product - The Toybreaker - eBookPrice$8.89
- Product - Preventing Chemical Weapons - eBookPrice$121.49
- Product - Running On A Plant Based Diet: How Eating Unprocessed Organic Food Can Improve Athletic Performance - eBookPrice$2.99
- Product - Why We're Losing the War on Terror - eBookPrice$12.99
- Product - Name That Show - eBookPrice$8.69
- Product - Losing Control - eBookPrice$19.99
- Product - Beyond Terror - eBookPrice$8.89
- Product - Learning Apache Drill - eBookPrice$40.79
- Product - Carbs Are Good, Meat Is Bad: Why The Atkins And Paleo Diets Are Full Of Sh*t - eBookPrice$2.99
- Product - Vitamin and Mineral Supplementation: Advanced User Guide for Endurance and Strength Training - eBookPrice$2.99
- Product - Decide and Deliver - eBookPrice$27.99
- Product - The Political Road to War with Iraq - eBookPrice$53.99
- Product - Superfoods Explained: A Fact Based Analysis of Foods with Uncommonly High Nutritive Values - eBookPrice$2.99
- Product - Getting Started with Social Media: A Beginners Guide to Marketing Your Brand and Influencing Your Followers - eBookPrice$2.99
It's free shipping made easy
It's your key to free shipping.
Use your subscription to unlock millions more items that ship free.
Managing your ShippingPass is easy.
Our customer care team is standing by to help you manage your ShippingPass subscription.
Seeing what items qualify for 2-day shipping is easy—they're flagged with the program logo.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE 2-day shipping|
|FREE value shipping|
|Ineligible items & addresses|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Place your order BEFORE 11 a.m. PST cutoff:
|Order before 11 a.m. PST, and your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
Place your order AFTER 11 a.m. PST Cutoff:
|Order placed after 11 a.m. PST is received||Your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Want to get your items fast without the pricey shipping fees? With ShippingPass from Walmart, you can enjoy Every Day Low Prices with the convenience of fast, FREE shipping.
Whether you need a gift in a pinch or you're simply running low on household essentials, a ShippingPass subscription gets you the things you need without hurting your pocket.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don't have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart's got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.