- Product - Complementary and Alternative Medicine Sourcebook : Basic Consumer Health Information about Ayurveda, Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Chiropractic Care, Diet-Based Therapies, Herbal and Vitamin Supplements, Homeopathy, Massage, Meditation, Naturopathy,Price$93.52Out of stock
- Product - Cancer Sourcebook for WomenPrice$93.52Out of stock
- Product - Holidays, Festivals and Celebrations of the World DictionaryPrice$174.32Out of stock
- Product - Tobacco Information for Teens : Health Tips about the Hazards of Using Cigarettes, Smokeless Tobacco, and Other Nicotine Products: Including Facts about Nicotine Addiction, Nicotine Delivery Systems, Secondhand Smoke, Health Consequences of Tobacco Use, Related Cancers, Smoking CessatioPrice$68.30Out of stock
- Product - National Biotechnology Directory 2015Price$389.00Out of stock
- Product - Stress-Related Disorders SourcebookPrice$93.52Out of stock
- Product - Disease Management Sourcebook : Basic Consumer Health Information about Coping with Chronic and Serious Illnesses, Navigating the Health Care System, Communicating with Health Care Providers, Assessing Health Care Quality, and Making Informed Health Care Decisions, Including Facts aboutPrice$94.76There is a problem adding to cart. Please try again.
- Product - Pain Sourcebook : Basic Consumer Health Information about Causes and Types of Acute and Chronic Pain and Disorders and Injuries Characterized by Pain, Including Arthritis, Back Pain, Burns, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Headaches, Fibromyalgia, Neuropathy, Neuralgia, Sciatica, ShPrice$95.35
- Product - Medical Tests Sourcebook: Basic Consumer Health Information about Preventive Care Guidelines, Routine Health Screenings, Home-Use Tests, Blood, Stool, and Urine Tests, Genetic Testing, Biopsies, EndosPrice$126.12There is a problem adding to cart. Please try again.
- Product - Cancer Information for Teens : Health Tips about Cancer Prevention, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment Including Facts about Cancers of Most Concern to Teens and Young Adults, Coping Strategies, Survivorship, and Dealing with Cancer in Loved OnesPrice$59.20
- Product - Eating Disorders Information for Teens : Health Tips about Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating, and Body Image Disorders Including Information about Risk Factors, Prevention, Diagnosis, Treatment, Health Consequences, and Other Related IssuesPrice$68.29There is a problem adding to cart. Please try again.
- Product - Cancer Survivorship Sourcebook : Basic Consumer Health Information about the Physical, Educational, Emotional, Social, and Financial Needs of Cancer Patients from Diagnosis, Through Cancer Treatment, and Beyond, Including Facts about Researching Specific Types of Cancer and Learning aboutPrice$93.04There is a problem adding to cart. Please try again.
- Product - Sports Injuries Sourcebook : Basic Consumer Health Information about Sprains, Fractures, Tendon Injuries, Overuse Injuries, and Injuries to the Head, Spine, Shoulders, Arms, Hands, Trunk, Legs, Knees, and Feet, and Facts about Sports-Specific Injuries, Injury Prevention, Protective EqPrice$116.50
- Product - Health Technology Sourcebook : Basic Consumer Health Information about Medicine and Technology, Telemedicine, Information Technology and Medicine, Health Information Technology Management Systems, Medical Equipment Technology, Robotics, Nanotechnology, Smart Operating Rooms, TechnologicPrice$117.50There is a problem adding to cart. Please try again.
It's free shipping made easy
It's your key to free shipping.
Use your subscription to unlock millions more items that ship free.
Managing your ShippingPass is easy.
Our customer care team is standing by to help you manage your ShippingPass subscription.
Seeing what items qualify for 2-day shipping is easy—they're flagged with the program logo.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE 2-day shipping|
|FREE value shipping|
|Ineligible items & addresses|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Place your order BEFORE 11 a.m. PST cutoff:
|Order before 11 a.m. PST, and your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
Place your order AFTER 11 a.m. PST Cutoff:
|Order placed after 11 a.m. PST is received||Your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Want to get your items fast without the pricey shipping fees? With ShippingPass from Walmart, you can enjoy Every Day Low Prices with the convenience of fast, FREE shipping.
Whether you need a gift in a pinch or you're simply running low on household essentials, a ShippingPass subscription gets you the things you need without hurting your pocket.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don't have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart's got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.