- Product - Knots and Borromean Rings, Rep-Tiles, and Eight Queens : Martin Gardner's Unexpected HangingPrice$15.67 - $39.32
- Product - Origami, Eleusis, and the Soma Cube : Martin Gardner's Mathematical DiversionsPrice$15.70
- Product - Hexaflexagons, Probability Paradoxes, and the Tower of Hanoi : Martin Gardner's First Book of Mathematical Puzzles and GamesPrice$15.72List price $16.59Save $0.87
- Product - The Colossal Book of Short Puzzles and ProblemsPrice$24.47
- Product - The Universe in a HandkerchiefPrice$19.71
- Product - The Universe in a Handkerchief (Paperback)Price$22.65
- Product - More Mathematical PuzzlesPrice$9.95
- Product - The Colossal Book of Mathematics : Classic Puzzles, Paradoxes, and ProblemsPrice$27.64
- Product - Sphere Packing, Lewis Carroll, and ReversiPrice$15.72
- Product - The Last Recreations : Hydras, Eggs, and Other Mathematical MystificationsPrice$48.33
- Product - Undiluted Hocus-Pocus : The Autobiography of Martin GardnerPrice$17.11List price $19.95Save $2.84
- Product - Martin Gardner's Science MagicPrice$4.99 - $6.39
- Product - Martin Gardner's Table MagicPrice$8.95
- Product - Best Remembered PoemsPrice$6.64
- Product - My Best Mathematical and Logic Puzzles - eBookPrice$4.95 - $5.95
- Product - Entertaining Mathematical PuzzlesPrice$7.95
- Product - The New Ambidextrous Universe : Symmetry and Asymmetry from Mirror Reflections to Superstrings: Third Revised EditionPrice$17.28
- Product - Classic BrainteasersPrice$2.99
- Product - Entertaining Science Experiments with Everyday ObjectsPrice$5.95
- Product - Mathematics, Magic and MysteryPrice$11.02
- Product - Mental Magic : Surefire Tricks to Amaze Your FriendsPrice$4.99 - $8.23
- Product - Perplexing Puzzles and Tantalizing TeasersPrice$8.85
- Product - Codes, Ciphers and Secret Writing - eBookPrice$5.95
- Product - Mathematics, Magic and Mystery - eBookPrice$9.95
- Product - Fads and Fallacies in the Name of SciencePrice$14.98 - $15.95
- Product - The Whys of a Philosophical ScrivenerPrice$7.99 - $22.59
- Product - Mind-Boggling Word PuzzlesPrice$4.99 - $7.26
- Product - Codes, Ciphers and Secret WritingPrice$5.95
- Product - Relativity Simply ExplainedPrice$11.49 - $14.95
- Product - My Best Mathematical and Logic Puzzles - eBookPrice$4.99
- Product - The Coloured Lands - eBookPrice$7.99
- Product - Famous Poems from Bygone Days - eBookPrice$3.99
- Product - Best Remembered Poems - eBookPrice$6.95
It's free shipping made easy
It's your key to free shipping.
Use your subscription to unlock millions more items that ship free.
Managing your ShippingPass is easy.
Our customer care team is standing by to help you manage your ShippingPass subscription.
Seeing what items qualify for 2-day shipping is easy—they're flagged with the program logo.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE 2-day shipping|
|FREE value shipping|
|Ineligible items & addresses|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Place your order BEFORE 11 a.m. PST cutoff:
|Order before 11 a.m. PST, and your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
Place your order AFTER 11 a.m. PST Cutoff:
|Order placed after 11 a.m. PST is received||Your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Want to get your items fast without the pricey shipping fees? With ShippingPass from Walmart, you can enjoy Every Day Low Prices with the convenience of fast, FREE shipping.
Whether you need a gift in a pinch or you're simply running low on household essentials, a ShippingPass subscription gets you the things you need without hurting your pocket.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don't have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart's got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.