- Product - The Battleship TexasPrice$12.99 - $22.79
- Product - The Cruiser HoustonPrice$16.72 - $21.99
- Product - Port of HoustonPrice$18.68
- Product - Ships of the American Revolutionary NavyPrice$12.29 - $17.94
- Product - South American Battleships 1908–59 : Brazil, Argentina, and Chile's great dreadnought racePrice$11.88
- Product - Tsushima 1905 : Death of a Russian FleetPrice$11.23
- Product - American Heavy Frigates 1794–1826Price$13.37List price $17.95Save $4.58
- Product - Rabaul 1943-44 : Reducing Japan's great island fortressPrice$15.33
- Product - US Flush-Deck Destroyers 1916–45 : Caldwell, Wickes, and Clemson classesPrice$8.99
- Product - Nashville 1864 : From the Tennessee to the CumberlandPrice$16.66List price $24.00Save $7.34
- Product - Rabaul 1943–44 - eBookPrice$13.59
- Product - Japan 1944–45 - eBookPrice$16.39
- Product - USS Lawrence vs HMS Detroit : The War of 1812 on the Great LakesPrice$13.59 - $14.87
- Product - Chattanooga 1863 - eBookPrice$16.39
- Product - Nashville 1864 - eBookPrice$16.39 - $16.66
- Product - British Frigate vs French Frigate - eBookPrice$12.89
- Product - African American Soldier in the Civil War - eBookPrice$12.89
- Product - US Flush-Deck Destroyers 1916–45 - eBookPrice$12.29
- Product - Constitution vs Guerriere - eBookPrice$12.29
- Product - Roughshod Through Dixie - eBookPrice$12.89
- Product - Shenandoah 1864 - eBookPrice$14.99
- Product - American Light and Medium Frigates 1794–1836 - eBookPrice$12.29
- Product - American Heavy Frigates 1794–1826 - eBookPrice$12.29
- Product - South American Battleships 1908–59 - eBookPrice$12.29
- Product - Great Lakes Warships 1812–1815 - eBookPrice$12.29
- Product - Tsushima 1905 - eBookPrice$16.39
- Product - CSS Alabama vs USS Kearsarge - eBookPrice$12.89
- Product - World War I Seaplane and Aircraft Carriers - eBookPrice$12.29
It's free shipping made easy
It's your key to free shipping.
Use your subscription to unlock millions more items that ship free.
Managing your ShippingPass is easy.
Our customer care team is standing by to help you manage your ShippingPass subscription.
Seeing what items qualify for 2-day shipping is easy—they're flagged with the program logo.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE 2-day shipping|
|FREE value shipping|
|Ineligible items & addresses|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Place your order BEFORE 11 a.m. PST cutoff:
|Order before 11 a.m. PST, and your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
Place your order AFTER 11 a.m. PST Cutoff:
|Order placed after 11 a.m. PST is received||Your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Want to get your items fast without the pricey shipping fees? With ShippingPass from Walmart, you can enjoy Every Day Low Prices with the convenience of fast, FREE shipping.
Whether you need a gift in a pinch or you're simply running low on household essentials, a ShippingPass subscription gets you the things you need without hurting your pocket.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don't have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart's got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.