Viking Electronics Receivers & Amplifiers
Drive up to (30) 8 ohm speakers
-70V output can drive up to (50) 70V speakers
-Master volume control
-Separate volume controls for Auxiliary input paging ringing tones and background music
-Choose from up to 4 ringing sounds: - Electronic warble (traditional loud ringer) Double gong (two identical ï¿½gongï¿½ tones) Quadruple chime (four descending chime tones) Door chime (ding-dong)
-Provides loud ringing or night bell
-Night transfer switch
-Page from an unused trunk port or paging port
-Can provide background music from an external source
-Use as a low cost stand alone power amplifier
-600 Ohm output to drive additional amplifiers
-Use multiple units for more paging power
- Digital announcer/recorder - Built in 2 watt amplifier to connect directly to speakers - Designed to providemusic and promotion on hold by using playback in a continuous loop or alternating between promotions and an auxiliary music source at 2 second to 30 minute intervals- Any number of multiple messages may be recorded - Announcer comes with four professionally pre-recorded promotions on hold pacifier messages, as well as, power supply and cabling for an easy plug and play installation- Output may be connected directly to loudspeakers with messages repeated in timed intervals or played at the push of a button for museum displays, information booths, point of interest locations, etc.- 7.5 minutes of user recordable memory (select fromuser recorded messages or four pre-recorded on-hold pacifier messages) - Three playback options:on demand, continuous, and timed intervals - Non-volatile memory (no batteries required) - Record from electret mic, carbon handset, tape, CD, PC sound card or any line level device - 600 ohm audio output for high wattage amplifiers - Multiple message capabilities (total number of messages only limited to maximum record time) - AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for trouble free recording - Auxiliary audio (MOH) input for between message background music - Remote trigger input for on-demand playback from a remote contact closure- Press and hold play mode - Status LED forrecord and playback indication - Master and auxiliary input volume controls - I.O. communications port (allows only one DVA-2WA to announce at a time) - Power: 120V AC/12V DC, 500mA adapter provided - Dimensions: 133mm x 89mm x 44mm (5.25" x 3.5" x 1.75") - Shipping weight: 1.0 kg (2.2 lbs) - Environmental: 0*C to 32*C (32*F to 90*F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity - Frequency response: 100-3.4KHz - Sampling rate: 64K (equivalent) - User message length: 7.5 minutes maximum - Recording audio input level: 30mV - 1.0V RMS (AGC range), 600 Ohm audio output level: 0.3V RMS maximum (across a 600 ohm load) - Speaker output power: 2 watt peak - Connections: (1) 6-position cage clamp terminal block, (3) 3mm (1/8") audio jacks, (1) handset jack - Pre-recorded pacifier message length: 30 seconds total - Minimum speaker impedance: 2.66 Ohms: (3) 8-Ohm speakers
- 2 separate amplified zones of paging
- Drive up to 60 8ohm speakers
- Drive up to 100 70V or 25V speakers
- Separate input gain controls for each channel
- Voltage current thermal and short circuit protected
- Super high efficiency allows high power in a small package
Viking 30 Watt Telecom Paging Amp with Loud RingerDrive up to (30) 8 ohm speakers-70V output can drive up to (50) 70V speakers-Master volume control-Separate volume controls for Auxiliary input, paging, ringing tones, and background music-Choose from up to 4 ringing sounds: - Electronic warble (traditional loud ringer), Double gong (two identical âgongâ tones), Quadruple chime (four descending chime tones), Door chime (ding-dong) -Provides loud ringing or night bell-Night transfer switch-Page from an unused trunk port or paging port-Can provide background music from an external source-Use as a low cost stand alone power amplifier-600 Ohm output to drive additional amplifiers-Use multiple units for more paging power
It's free shipping made easy
It's your key to free shipping.
Use your subscription to unlock millions more items that ship free.
Managing your ShippingPass is easy.
Our customer care team is standing by to help you manage your ShippingPass subscription.
Seeing what items qualify for 2-day shipping is easy—they're flagged with the program logo.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE 2-day shipping|
|FREE value shipping|
|Ineligible items & addresses|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Place your order BEFORE 11 a.m. PST cutoff:
|Order before 11 a.m. PST, and your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
Place your order AFTER 11 a.m. PST Cutoff:
|Order placed after 11 a.m. PST is received||Your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Want to get your items fast without the pricey shipping fees? With ShippingPass from Walmart, you can enjoy Every Day Low Prices with the convenience of fast, FREE shipping.
Whether you need a gift in a pinch or you're simply running low on household essentials, a ShippingPass subscription gets you the things you need without hurting your pocket.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don't have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart's got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.