Valcom All Phones
The Valcom V-9914M-5 provides a solid mounting structure for ceiling speakers. The metal bridge prevents ceiling tile sag and is galvanized to inhibit rusting and is ideal for 8" speakers. This bridge and backbox may be used with all Valcom flush mount ceiling speakers.
- Metal Bridge
- Meets UL 3 Hr Burn Rating
- Lightweight Metal Construction
- For 8" Speakers
- For 2â X 2â, 2â X 4â Ceiling Grids
- Compatible w/ Round or Square Baffles
State of the art technology gives Valcomft. s Switching Power Supplies a competitive advantage. These supplies offer a highly reliable power source in a smaller more efficient package than their linear counterparts. Specifications: DC Output: -24 Vdc 6A; Power Requirements: 120 Vac/1.7A; 165W; Shipping Weight: 7.1 lbs (3.22 kg); Dimensions: 10.3in. H x 5.92in. W x 2.5in. D(26.16 cm x 15.03 cm x 6.35 cm)
The V-2900 Door Answering Unit provides voice contact from a designated telephone station to a door. When used in conjunction with a door plate speaker, pressing the pushbutton on the door plate will cause the phone to ring (1 second on, 4 seconds off). By answering the call, the system user can converse with the person on the door. (The telephone may also call the door speaker).
- Valcom expandable talkback intercom system
- 24 Stations
- Provides 24 stations of handsfree intercom with one-way group call and all call
- Up to three expansion units may be connected to provide 48 72 or 96 zones of paging with handsfree reply up to 16 one-way page groups and all call
- Also provides the ability for a remote speaker location equipped with a call button to call the attendant location
- Interfaces with telephone system via a loop start C.O. line position
- Featuresa built-in 30Hz 90V ring generator
- Distinctive ringing option
- May be accessed from dedicated single line telephone(s)
- Standard 66 blocks used for connections
- Can easily be expanded toup to 96 zones of handsfree talkback and/or one-way paging (with V-2925A
- Group pages with fixed groups of 6 zones each
- Caller ID capable
- One way all call with meet me and follow me capability
- "Call-In" from speakerlocations
- Multiple incoming calls placed in queue
- Call waiting notification
- DTMF operated auxiliary contacts available for controlling electric door locks
-Background music input
- Dial tone
- Ringback tone
- Optional alert/repeated alert tone
- Accepts DTMF dialing
- Standard AC receptacle powered
- Compatible with all Valcom one way or talkback speakers
- SMDR output
- Inhibit option for speaker cancellation
- Integral tone generator
- Access: PABX loop-start trunk port electronic or 1A2 line key (line card required) or dedicated single line phone set page port override access from page port with contact closure
- VALCOM POWER UNITS (0)
The V-2901A, Universal Door Answering System when used with Valcom Doorplate Speakers, provides voice paging with handsfree reply to a door from any telephone location. The V-2901A initiates ring-in on the telephone systems and sends a confirmation tone to the door speaker. The individual at the phone responding to the signal will determine if access should be allowed. Pressing a programmed code on the telephone dialpad or pressing the remote button will unlock the door to allow admission. The V-2901A also provides an alarm control output to alert an alarm system of an unauthorized entry.
It's free shipping made easy
It's your key to free shipping.
Use your subscription to unlock millions more items that ship free.
Managing your ShippingPass is easy.
Our customer care team is standing by to help you manage your ShippingPass subscription.
Seeing what items qualify for 2-day shipping is easy—they're flagged with the program logo.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE 2-day shipping|
|FREE value shipping|
|Ineligible items & addresses|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Place your order BEFORE 11 a.m. PST cutoff:
|Order before 11 a.m. PST, and your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
Place your order AFTER 11 a.m. PST Cutoff:
|Order placed after 11 a.m. PST is received||Your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Want to get your items fast without the pricey shipping fees? With ShippingPass from Walmart, you can enjoy Every Day Low Prices with the convenience of fast, FREE shipping.
Whether you need a gift in a pinch or you're simply running low on household essentials, a ShippingPass subscription gets you the things you need without hurting your pocket.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don't have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart's got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.