Teac Speaker Systems
The Tascam VL S3 brings great sounding compact studio monitoring to the price of a set of headphones. The 2 way powered monitors include a 3â woofer, and rear ported design packs a surprising punch.
A pair of RCA inputs accept any line level input, and a stereo 1/4â to RCA cable is included. Also available is a 1/8â stereo mini jack for playing from smartphones or MP3 players.
The efficient 14W per side stereo power amplifier drives the two monitors. The compact, ported cabinets fit almost anywhere. Ideal for home studios, dorm rooms, or video editing suites, the VL S3 is an affordable solution for great sounding mixes.
Package Quantity : 1
This TEAC Speaker & Amplifier Package includes:
- TEAC AI-301DA Reference Series Amplifier With Bluetooth USB and DAC Converter (Black)
- Pair of LS-H70A 2-Way Retro Modern Speakers (Blackwood)
TEAC AI-301DA Reference Series Amplifier With Bluetooth USB and DAC Converter
This product signals the beginning of a new chapter for TEAC with both high-resolution audio and Bluetooth playback in a single-box product.
TEAC AI-301DA Amplifier Highlights:
A 10cm coaxial two-way unit fitted with an Air Direct Center Pole System
- A high-resolution sound source offering sound quality far superior to CD demands an equally talented loudspeaker. In a coaxial design where the woofer - emitting powerful kinetic energy - and the tweeter - emitting high frequency sound – are both mounted on the same framework that framework needs to be sturdy with extremely inert. The Air Direct Center Pole System does a brilliant job of converting the kinetic energy from the woofer into cone movements that deliver sound. However just as importantly the system also suppresses and minimizes its own effect upon the tweeter so allowing the HF driver to work at its best.
The speaker includes a soft dome unit tweeter specially coated with silk to deliver clear pure high frequencies. plus a woofer with an air-core coil to eliminate magnetic distortion
- The woofer uses a pulp cone that's been enhanced with a special resin coating to reproduce heavy low-pitched frequencies with unusual depth. In the crossover network a film condenser is used to achieve higher level of sound quality along with an air-core coil in the woofer. The network is carefully positioned so that it is not affected by the magnetic fields emitted by the tweeter coil.
Banana plug compatible gold-plated speaker terminals
- Gold-plated (to avoid corrosion effects) the speaker terminals can accommodate all standard speaker cables up to and including AWG8 gauge. Naturally the terminals also accept banana plugs.
Rear bass reflex
- A bass reflex port is fitted in the rear of the housing. The internal flow of air has been modeled to produce the optimal bass reflex effect.
- Type: 2-way coaxial single speaker; bass reflex type
- Cabinet volume: 4.5L / 275 cu. in.
- Dimensions: 6.4"(W)×9.1"(H)×8.1"(D) (excluding protruding portion)
- Weight: 2.7kg/1 speaker
- Low-frequency: 10cm Cone
- High-frequency: 2.0cm Soft Dome
- Rated input: 20W
- Maximum input: 50W
- Input impedance: 6 ohms
- Output sound pressure level: 85dB/W/m
- Playback frequency range: 65Hz to 40000Hz
- Crossover frequency: 3.8kHz
What's In The Box:
- Speaker cable (1.8m / 6 ft.) ×2
- Feet ×8
- User Guide (including Warranty)
It's free shipping made easy
It's your key to free shipping.
Use your subscription to unlock millions more items that ship free.
Managing your ShippingPass is easy.
Our customer care team is standing by to help you manage your ShippingPass subscription.
Seeing what items qualify for 2-day shipping is easy—they're flagged with the program logo.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE 2-day shipping|
|FREE value shipping|
|Ineligible items & addresses|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Place your order BEFORE 11 a.m. PST cutoff:
|Order before 11 a.m. PST, and your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
Place your order AFTER 11 a.m. PST Cutoff:
|Order placed after 11 a.m. PST is received||Your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Want to get your items fast without the pricey shipping fees? With ShippingPass from Walmart, you can enjoy Every Day Low Prices with the convenience of fast, FREE shipping.
Whether you need a gift in a pinch or you're simply running low on household essentials, a ShippingPass subscription gets you the things you need without hurting your pocket.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don't have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart's got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.