Steck Manufacturing All Dimmers, Switches & Wall Plates
features and benefits:
- allow a technician to perform light duty pulling of tapped holes in automotive body structures as well as proper hood and trunk alignment
- contains three metric (6mm, 8mm and 10mm) eyebolts, 3-1/4” metal offset hinge pull plate and a 3” right angle metal backing plate with multiple patterned metric holes allows a body technician to easily perform light duty pulls for core support and body panels
- the offset hinge pull plate with a 3/4” hook hole and two bolt holes allows the technician to easily attach to damaged hood and trunk hinge holes to pull them into proper alignment
- using the backing plate with its right angle design and various metric sized tapped holes allows the body technician to easily use the eyebolts to pull core support and/or body panels back into alignment
- Controlled Stud Pulling
- The Steck Stud Lever will allow a technician to quickly grip studs (pull pins) and control the dent pulling process as well as the accuracy of the pull.
- Accurate controlled pulls every time
- Grips studs (pull pins) quickly and easily
- Standard tool works on 2.0, 2.2, and 2.6 mm studs as close as 3/8 inch apart
- Black pivoting base helps compress crown as dent is pulled
- Includes Steck Straight Edge No. 20003 for matching original contours
- Quickly grip studs (pull pins) and controlling the dent pulling process as well as accuracy of the pull.
- Value Proposition: Strong reinforced Nylon lever with pivoting base and self-locking stud capture mechanism allows the technician to quickly lock and lever studs while also compressing the crown area of the dent with the pivoting base. Adjustable pivot base on the Stud Lever allows one-handed operation and provides increased leverage, accuracy and reach for the pull and crown compression processes both vertical and horizontal, including roofs and lower rocker panels. Stud Leveres unique stud capture mechanism allows technician to quickly and easily capture both 2.2mm and 2.6mm studs as close as 3/8 inches apart. Included with the Stud Lever is the Steck Straight Edge, STK- 20003, which allows the technician to align the stud pull with the non-damaged metal area for accurate pulls on the initial pull which minimizes metal work and reduces the need for slide...
It's free shipping made easy
It's your key to free shipping.
Use your subscription to unlock millions more items that ship free.
Managing your ShippingPass is easy.
Our customer care team is standing by to help you manage your ShippingPass subscription.
Seeing what items qualify for 2-day shipping is easy—they're flagged with the program logo.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE 2-day shipping|
|FREE value shipping|
|Ineligible items & addresses|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Place your order BEFORE 11 a.m. PST cutoff:
|Order before 11 a.m. PST, and your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
Place your order AFTER 11 a.m. PST Cutoff:
|Order placed after 11 a.m. PST is received||Your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Want to get your items fast without the pricey shipping fees? With ShippingPass from Walmart, you can enjoy Every Day Low Prices with the convenience of fast, FREE shipping.
Whether you need a gift in a pinch or you're simply running low on household essentials, a ShippingPass subscription gets you the things you need without hurting your pocket.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don't have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart's got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.