Mityvac Automotive Diagnostic Tools
- Cooling system Pressure Test Kit makes automotive cooling system testing simple, efficient, and economical. It combines our unique hand pressure pump with four cooling system test adapters and two dual-function cap test adapters to quickly reveal external cooling system leaks and detect internal leaks and defective caps.
- Economical, accurate and simple method to find common causes of overheating.
- Pinpoints external leaks cause by loose clamps or leaky hoses, connectors, water pumps or radiators.
- Diagnoses internal leaks causes by a blown head gasket or damaged block or head.
- Test radiator and coolant bottle caps to ensure they are maintaining the correct pressure.
- Contains adapters to test the cooling system and caps of most US and Asian cars and light trucks, as well as many European vehicles.
- Application specific adapters fit the radiator or coolant bottle like the original cap.
- This comprehensive kit includes everything required to perform dry and wet engine cylinder compression tests commonly used to detect ring or cylinder head problems, sticking valves, and blown head gaskets
- Manual pressure release for maintaining peak readings
- Professional grade threaded adapters for leak-proof seals
- Extended hoses for hard to reach applications
- Large, easy to read 2-3/4" diameter gauge
- Adapters to fit engines as small as lawn mowers, chain saws, and trimmers
- Kit includes:
- 2-3/4" Gauge with high impact lens, rubber boot, and four scales of measure (psi, kg/cm2, bar, kPa), attached to 10" Long Hose and Quick Release Coupler
- 14mm Short-Thread Adapter with 6-1/2" & 12" Long Hoses
- 14mm Long-Thread Adapter with 12" Long Hose
- 18mm Short-Thread Adapter with 12" Long Hose
- 14mm Short-Thread x 18mm Long-Thread Adapter...
- Economical, accurate and simple method to find common causes of overheating
- Pinpoints external leaks caused by loose clamps or leaky hoses, connectors, water pumps or radiators
- Diagnoses internal leaks caused by a blown head gasket or damaged block or head
- Test radiator and coolant bottle caps to ensure they are maintaining the correct pressure
- Specially designed low-profile test adapter fits into areas with tight or limited access, requiring less component disassembly
- Hand operated pump builds pressure quickly to locate leaks in automotive cooling systems
- Includes four (4) adapters for connecting to the most common radiator and coolant bottle necks found on US Domestic, Asian automobiles
- Components connect using self-locking quick-disconnects for easy and time saving assembly and breakdown
- Convenient push-button valve safely relieves pressure when testing is complete
- Additional adapters available for most all makes and models of cars and light trucks
- Adapters also available for testing cooling system caps
- Packaged in custom molded case with space for two (2) additional adapters
- Hand Pressure Pump w/ 2e (610 mm) long hose and push-button pressure relief valve
- MVA100 Cooling System Adapter (US and foreign cars)
- MVA101 Cooling System Adapter (Asian cars)
- MVA102 Cooling System Adapter (Asian cars)
Diagnose and pinpoint common fuel system failures including failing fuel pump, faulty pressure regulator, blocked filter(s), pinched fuel line, contaminated fuel, and fuel tank vortex.
- Measures fuel system pressure and flow to accurately pinpoint fuel system failures.
- Saves hours of troubleshooting time by diagnosing a bad fuel pump and other related drivability problems in seconds.
- Patented system simulates extreme driving conditions in the shop to provide the most accurate diagnosis.
- Capable of testing both return and returnless fuel systems including electronic control.
- Provides clear visualization of fuel to detect impurities and air bubbles
It's free shipping made easy
It's your key to free shipping.
Use your subscription to unlock millions more items that ship free.
Managing your ShippingPass is easy.
Our customer care team is standing by to help you manage your ShippingPass subscription.
Seeing what items qualify for 2-day shipping is easy—they're flagged with the program logo.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE 2-day shipping|
|FREE value shipping|
|Ineligible items & addresses|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Place your order BEFORE 11 a.m. PST cutoff:
|Order before 11 a.m. PST, and your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
Place your order AFTER 11 a.m. PST Cutoff:
|Order placed after 11 a.m. PST is received||Your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Want to get your items fast without the pricey shipping fees? With ShippingPass from Walmart, you can enjoy Every Day Low Prices with the convenience of fast, FREE shipping.
Whether you need a gift in a pinch or you're simply running low on household essentials, a ShippingPass subscription gets you the things you need without hurting your pocket.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don't have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart's got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.