Dent Fix General Electrical Hardware
The Shark II Dent Remover provides all the essentials for higher productivity pulls.
- Replace your stud welder with the 110V DF-595ii Shark
- Same great quality, same essential accessories that provides the technician with the means to higher productivity and better results
- It's like having sticky fingers and being able to pull dent with your hand
- The Shark II Dent Remover - DF-595II
- Pin/Washer Tip
- Wiggle Wire Tip
- 1 lb. Wiggle Wire
- 3-Finger Claw
- Slide Hammer Rod and Weight
- Short Pull Rod
- Leverage Puller
- Ground Magnet
As the most affordable Hot Stapler tool, the DF-400BR will get you started in the plastic repair world.
- Easy to use bench top modelThree heat settings (light duty, regular, and heavy duty) to choose from
- Comfortable Wand Grip
- Hot Stapler Basic - DF-400BR
- Storage Case
- (250) Breakaway StapleClips
features and benefits:
- taking point-to-point measurements from 1 to 12 feet (300-3640 mm)
- the tram user can measure in feet, inches, 1/16’s of an inch and metric measurements with the touch of a button
- the zeroing function enables you to take comparison measurements, displaying the appropriate positive or negative reading
- placing the center pointer on the prescribed 400 mm mark, measurements shorter than the collapsed length of the tram can be made
- offers our widest measuring range
includes: 3 350mm long pointers; 2 110mm short pointers; 2 bullet pointers, 2 pointer holders, 2 cones for zeroing out larger holes all stored in a plastic carrying case.
- These brushes ride in an aluminum housing that permits the brushes to flex.
- This movement allows the brushes to compress in tight corners and contour themselves over lipped edges and curved corners.
- All brushes are compatible with the DF-701 and DF-700 Eliminator kit.
Repair thermoplastic parts instead of replacing them with the DF-800BR Hot Stapler Deluxe Kit. Taylor crafted to be compact, light and ergonomic, the DF-800BR is easy-to-use and practically pays for itself in just one use.
- Easy-to-use tool designed to save you money with thermoplastic repairs
- Comes with a variety of assorted hot staples to handle different repair applications
- Lightweight and ergonomic design makes it easy to control and maneuver during repairs
- Convenient molded storage case keeps unit and accessories organized during and after use
- 110V Hot Stapler Deluxe
- (350) StapleClips
- (5) Filler Tubes
- Finishing Iron
- Molded Storage Case
features and benefits:
- squeeze puller allows for a massaging action
- slide hammer allows for solid force tapping action
- specially formulated glue holds strongly
- will not mar or damage oem paint
- paintless dent repair that is easy to do and saves money
the dent fix equipment deluxe ding massager kit includes a slide hammer for a more powerful pull on thicker metals when removing dings and small dents from oem paint. The squeeze puller allows for a massaging action that helps release the tension in the metal, allowing for a quicker, more successful pull. The specially formulated hot glue provides strong adhesion, yet easy removal, using the release agent. This professional paintless dent repair glue pulling kit includes the squeeze puller, slide hammer, 120v glue gun, scrapper stick, 10 glue sticks, 9 different pulling nibs in a blow-molded case.
It's free shipping made easy
It's your key to free shipping.
Use your subscription to unlock millions more items that ship free.
Managing your ShippingPass is easy.
Our customer care team is standing by to help you manage your ShippingPass subscription.
Seeing what items qualify for 2-day shipping is easy—they're flagged with the program logo.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE 2-day shipping|
|FREE value shipping|
|Ineligible items & addresses|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Place your order BEFORE 11 a.m. PST cutoff:
|Order before 11 a.m. PST, and your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
Place your order AFTER 11 a.m. PST Cutoff:
|Order placed after 11 a.m. PST is received||Your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Want to get your items fast without the pricey shipping fees? With ShippingPass from Walmart, you can enjoy Every Day Low Prices with the convenience of fast, FREE shipping.
Whether you need a gift in a pinch or you're simply running low on household essentials, a ShippingPass subscription gets you the things you need without hurting your pocket.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don't have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart's got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.