Brush Research Manufacturing Co Inc Sandpaper & Abrasives
- Wheel brushes provide maximum aggressiveness.
- These encapsulated wheel brushes are recommended for removing paint and coatings, bussbar insulation removal and hose skiving.
- Diameter - 3 in.
- Arbor Holes - 5/8 in.
- Approx. Running Face Width - 3/8 in.
- Maximum Safe Free Speed - 20000 RPM
- Standard Twist wire wheel brushes consist of tufts twisted approximately 2/3 of their length to promote a more rugged and aggressive cutting action.
- The tufts of these power brushes absorb vibration which helps absorb bending and reduces wire fatigue.
- Used where heavy brushing action is required.
- Diameter - 3 in.
- Carbon Steel
- Arbor Holes - 0.4 - 0.5 in.
- Trim Length - 0.5 in.
- Running Face Width - 0.44 in.
- Maximum Safe Free Speed - 20,000
- Small Engine Flex Hone.
- The BC Series Flex-Hone tool is designed for use on any type or size of cylinder from 4 mm. up to 3 in. in diameter.
- Designed for surface finishing and cross hole deburring in brake cylinders, wheel cylinders, hydraulics, pneumatics and valve guides.
- Size - 0.5 in.
- This tube brush is made in carbon steel, stainless steel or natural filaments.
- This brushes are ideal for cross hole deburring, micro burr removal, internal cleaning, removal of small imperfections and surface preparation.
- Specifically designed for blind hole or bottom end applications.
- Diameter - 7/8 in.
- 0.010 Carbon Steel
- Flexible abrasive cylinder hone for surface finishing and cross hole deburring
- Self-centering, self-aligning, self-compensating for wear
- Use by hand or in CNC equipment
- Order by actual bore size, tool produced oversized
- Sizes from 4mm to 36 in.
It's free shipping made easy
It's your key to free shipping.
Use your subscription to unlock millions more items that ship free.
Managing your ShippingPass is easy.
Our customer care team is standing by to help you manage your ShippingPass subscription.
Seeing what items qualify for 2-day shipping is easy—they're flagged with the program logo.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE 2-day shipping|
|FREE value shipping|
|Ineligible items & addresses|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Place your order BEFORE 11 a.m. PST cutoff:
|Order before 11 a.m. PST, and your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
Place your order AFTER 11 a.m. PST Cutoff:
|Order placed after 11 a.m. PST is received||Your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Want to get your items fast without the pricey shipping fees? With ShippingPass from Walmart, you can enjoy Every Day Low Prices with the convenience of fast, FREE shipping.
Whether you need a gift in a pinch or you're simply running low on household essentials, a ShippingPass subscription gets you the things you need without hurting your pocket.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don't have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart's got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.