Astro Heat Guns
- Unit has a switch which allows for two different heat settings
- Double insulation for extra safety
- Blow molded case for easy storage and transport
- Low noise and vibration design and lightweight for easy use
- Meets IEC standards and has GS, CE, EMS, CSA, and UL certifications
- The 9425 Dual Temperature Heat Gun Kit is the ideal tool for stripping paint, removing decals, strips, shrinking wire wrap, etc.
- The unit has a switch, which allows for two different heat settings (572DegreeF and 932DegreeF).
- This tool has double insulation for extra safety, and a blow molded case for easy storage and transport.
- It is constructed with a low noise/vibration design, and is extremely lightweight for user comfort.
- The kit comes with 1pc Dual Temperature Heat Gun, 1pc Large Deflector Nozzle,...
Features and Benefits
- Variable temperature adjustment provides a maximum temperature of 1000-1100°F
- Powerful blower provides a high volume of air needed for industrial applications; Moves 6 SCFM
- Cool air setting for cooling tool and for no-heat applications that adds versatility
- Three setting power switch and three position non-slip steel base
- Air intake vent
The Astro Pneumatic 9426 Industrial Heavy Duty Heat Gun comes equipped with a powerful blower that provides a high volume of air needed for industrial applications, and can move 6 SCFM. The variable temperature adjustment provides a maximum temperature of 1000-1100°F, and it also comes equipped with a cool air setting for cooling and no-heat applications, which adds versatility. This tool has a three setting power switch a long with a three position non-slip steel base. It is built with an air intake vent.
It's free shipping made easy
It's your key to free shipping.
Use your subscription to unlock millions more items that ship free.
Managing your ShippingPass is easy.
Our customer care team is standing by to help you manage your ShippingPass subscription.
Seeing what items qualify for 2-day shipping is easy—they're flagged with the program logo.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE 2-day shipping|
|FREE value shipping|
|Ineligible items & addresses|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Place your order BEFORE 11 a.m. PST cutoff:
|Order before 11 a.m. PST, and your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
Place your order AFTER 11 a.m. PST Cutoff:
|Order placed after 11 a.m. PST is received||Your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Want to get your items fast without the pricey shipping fees? With ShippingPass from Walmart, you can enjoy Every Day Low Prices with the convenience of fast, FREE shipping.
Whether you need a gift in a pinch or you're simply running low on household essentials, a ShippingPass subscription gets you the things you need without hurting your pocket.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don't have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart's got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.