American Coin Treasures Framed Wall Art
This wonderful collection is like a time capsule. Choose any year, from 1934 to 1964. You get a gleaming Half Dollar, Quarter, Dime, Nickel and Penny plus a detailed history of world events and fun facts (like who won the Rose Bowl or which movie won Best Picture) from that special year.
Each coin is hand-selected for quality, sealed in its own clear capsule and displayed in a beautiful blue case. It’s a lovely way to recall important years. And an even better gift so personal, yet so appropriate for any occasion. Celebrate a birth, marriage, graduation, promotion, anniversary or give one every year. (1955 is not available). A Certificate of Authenticity is included. Please specify year.
- Dimension - 6.25 x 1.50 x 4.25 in.
- Item Weight - 0.50 lbs
- Brand: American Coin Treasures
- Materials: Leatherette, cardboard, US coins
- Dimensions: 10" x 6 7/8" x 1 3/8"
- Now you can own a complete set of the 2001 minting of the most popular coin series in U.S. history
- This state quarter collection is brilliantly colorized to bring out every subtle detail of the engraver's masterpiece
- Each set includes five quarters that are all guaranteed to be in choice, hand-select condition
- In 1999, the United States Mint began commemorating each of the 50 states by issuing a special quarter. Each quarter would be minted for 10 weeks only, after which the dies are destroyed and they can never be minted again
- The program has proven to be a huge success with the American public and many of the finest coins are quickly snatched up by collectors
- The quarters were then beautifully colorized using a special process to create a coin that it truly a fine piece of art
- The 2001 set includes: New York, North Carolina, Rhode Island, Vermont and Kentucky
It's free shipping made easy
It's your key to free shipping.
Use your subscription to unlock millions more items that ship free.
Managing your ShippingPass is easy.
Our customer care team is standing by to help you manage your ShippingPass subscription.
Seeing what items qualify for 2-day shipping is easy—they're flagged with the program logo.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE 2-day shipping|
|FREE value shipping|
|Ineligible items & addresses|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Place your order BEFORE 11 a.m. PST cutoff:
|Order before 11 a.m. PST, and your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
Place your order AFTER 11 a.m. PST Cutoff:
|Order placed after 11 a.m. PST is received||Your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Want to get your items fast without the pricey shipping fees? With ShippingPass from Walmart, you can enjoy Every Day Low Prices with the convenience of fast, FREE shipping.
Whether you need a gift in a pinch or you're simply running low on household essentials, a ShippingPass subscription gets you the things you need without hurting your pocket.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don't have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart's got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.