- EASILY REMOVE RELAYS AND FUSES FROM TIGHT SPACES: Use the ABN Relay and Fuse Puller Pliers to quickly remove electrical relays and fuses that are closely set together or set in awkward to reach spaces; This tool is a must-have for professional mechanics and automotive hobbyists
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of forged metal, this car fuse puller tool is designed for strength, durability, and longevity; PVC grips offer a comfortable and stable grip that provides relief to avoid user fatigue; 11.5-inch (29.2 cm) length allows for extra reach while 4.5-inch (11.4 cm) maximum jaw opening allows for versatility
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED TIPS: Each automotive fuse puller relay tool features thin jaws and angled tips; The thin jaws easily slide between tightly grouped electrical relays and fuses, while the angled tips clasp around the bottom of the relay or fuse so you can gently pull out the part without damage
- EASY TO USE: Simply open the jaws to the necessary width and allow jaws to become flush to each side of the relay you wish to pull out; Apply gentle pressure to the offset handles and pull upwards to remove the electrical relay
- FITS YOUR NEEDS: Relay and fuse pliers are designed to work on many heavy-duty and industrial applications for most domestic and imported vehicles; Whether working on auto or aircrafts this specialty pliers tool will help get the job done quickly
- Brass 3/16", 1/4" lines Brake Line Forming Bending Tool Pliers. For use on 3/16" and 1/4" brake, AC, and fuel lines.
- For use aligning, bending, and adjusting brake and fuel lines, fitting new hard lines, and changing the bend of existing lines.
- Constructed from heavy duty forged steel for strength and durability.
- Handle grips provide firm hold and comfort.
- Easily bends tube without damaging or distorting tubing.
- ABN Brake Line Tubing 1/4", 5/16", and 3/8" Forming Bending Bender Tool Pliers is a must have for anyone who works thin walled tubing such as brake lines etc. Angles and bending info etched onto tool for simple and easy use. Three channel design allows the user the ability to work with 1/4" (6mm) 5/16" (8mm) and 3/8" (10mm) tubing. Allows for 180 degrees and or 90-degree bends
- Angles and bending info etched onto tool for simple and easy use
- Three channel design allows user the ability to work with, (6mm) 5/16", (8mm) and 3/8"(10mm) tubing
- Allows for 180 degree and or 90 degree bends
- Precision machined aluminum alloy for extra durability and strength
- Practical: Use the ABN CV Boot Clamp Pliers Tool for Ear-Type Clamp Crimping or Removal on VW, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Honda, Mazda Vehicles to crimp and flatten the clamp on ear-type constant velocity joint boot clamps
- Straight Crimp: These are a "straight" crimper pliers meaning that the jaws are in-line on the end of the tool; Offers a perfect crimp on clamp ears to prevent leakage
- Easy to Use: Crimp the crimp loop and then push down on the crimp to lock the crimp in place; 1/2" square holes allow you to use two 1/2" socket wrenches with extensions; Long length means you need access for the crimper
- Durable: Constructed from heavy-duty steel with comfort grip handles; For both unobstructed bench work and extensive rebuilds alike
- Fitment: For all ear-type clamps including late model GM FWD outboard CV joints; Designed for use with a 1/2" torque wrench, required for stainless steel bands; For use on VW, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Honda, and Mazda vehicles
- Long Reach Hose Clamp Pliers Great for working in hard to reach areas
- Pliers have a locking mechanism which holds clamp in open position for removing and installing safe and easy
- 24" heavy-duty cable flexes for use in any position
- Features a dipped handle for extra grip and can be locked to free your hands for other work uses
- Precision clamp on end of flexible cable allows for extended reach
- SAVE COOLANT & SAVE TIME: The ABN Hose Pincher Pliers 3-Piece Crimping Pinch-Off Tool Set – Automotive Pinching Radiator, Coolant, Heater, Fuel Pinch is a lifesaver when performing fuel line or coolant maintenance; Easily pinch off cooling hoses instead of losing coolant and it spilling all over engine on certain jobs such as valve cover gasket replacements; No need to drain systems before servicing; Ratcheting jaws allow for automatic locking to save you even more time
- EASY TO USE: Simply use the ratcheting mechanism on the pliers to close the jaws and squeeze shut your desired hose; Plier jaws swivel to ensure a complete shut off
- 3-IN-1 SET: Package includes (3) pinch off pliers – a small 8-inch (20.3cm) long tool with a 1.5-inch (3.8cm) contact area, 10-inch (25.4cm) long tool with a 1.75-inch (4.4cm) contact area, and 12-inch (30.5cm) long tool with a 2-inch (5.1cm) contact area
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: Small 8-inch plier works great for pinching off small engine fuel hoses or fragile 1/4-inch (6.4mm) plastic water lines under your kitchen sink; Medium 10-inch and large 12-inch pliers clamp off radiator hoses on coolant recovery tank; This entire set can safely be used on washing machine drain hoses, automotive hose lines, radiator lines, fuel lines, coolant lines, and more with zero damage
- BUILT TO LAST: Plastic hose pinchers do not work efficiently and can easily become misaligned, break, or even damage your application hoses; This metal pliers set is extremely durable and safe to use on all hoses; All 3 pliers in set include metal serrated teeth that are strong and make it much quicker and easier than attempting to zip tie the hoses
It's free shipping made easy
It's your key to free shipping.
Use your subscription to unlock millions more items that ship free.
Managing your ShippingPass is easy.
Our customer care team is standing by to help you manage your ShippingPass subscription.
Seeing what items qualify for 2-day shipping is easy—they're flagged with the program logo.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE 2-day shipping|
|FREE value shipping|
|Ineligible items & addresses|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Place your order BEFORE 11 a.m. PST cutoff:
|Order before 11 a.m. PST, and your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
Place your order AFTER 11 a.m. PST Cutoff:
|Order placed after 11 a.m. PST is received||Your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Want to get your items fast without the pricey shipping fees? With ShippingPass from Walmart, you can enjoy Every Day Low Prices with the convenience of fast, FREE shipping.
Whether you need a gift in a pinch or you're simply running low on household essentials, a ShippingPass subscription gets you the things you need without hurting your pocket.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don't have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart's got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.