Abn Additional Auto Replacement Parts
- Practical: Use the ABN Disc Brake Piston Remover Tool with 3/8â Inch Drive for changing your rear disc brake pads or rotors; Removes and installs disc brake pistons; Realigns piston slots (where applicable) to back of brake pad; Rotates piston back into caliper
- Versatile: For use on European imported and American domestic vehicles alike including Chrysler, Ford and GM vehicles with 4 wheel disc brakes
- Design: Unique cube design provides 5 drive pin configurations to fit rear disc brake piston on cars and light pickup trucks
- 3/8â Drive: For use with 3/8-inch square ratchet to rotate pistons back into the cylinder allowing for an easy brake job
- Durable: Constructed from carbon steel for extra strength and longevity
- Practical: Use the ABN Disc Brake Pad Spreader to quickly and easily compress brake pad pistons on your vehicle
- Versatile: Works on European imported and American domestic vehicles (cars and trucks/pickups) alike
- Comfort Knob: Hand tighten with the built-in knob that offers a comfortable grip; Can also use a socket wrench with a 5/16â socket adapter
- Swivel Joint: Applies even and precise compression force for easier and faster compression
- Durable: Constructed from heavy-duty steel that is twice as strong as basic spreaders
- Flexible Fuel Brake Water Line Hose Clamp clamps fuel lines, brake lines, radiator lines, water lines.
- Clamp jaws are designed to clamp without damaging the hoses.
- Constructed from heavy duty heat resistant ABS plastic.
- Locking slider allows for simple and easy use.
- 3 sizes: Small (1/8" to 5/16"), Medium (1/2" to 3/4"), and Large (3/4" to 2-1/2").
- QUICKLY FIT BRAKE PADS: Use the ABN Universal Caliper Disc Brake Screw-In Wind Back Rewind and Piston Compression 12-Piece Tool Kit Set to replace front or rear brake pads by rotating the piston back into caliper for fitting of new brake pads without damaging the pistons or seals; Choose the end that matches your caliper, insert the plate from the sliding handle end of the assembly using the center hole to get the plate over the thrust bolt assembly, align the two pegs with the screw-in caliper
- COMPATIBLE: Universal for all screw-type calipers that require the piston to be wound back into the housing (not compatible with hollow pistons); Alfa Romeo, Audi, Austin, BMW, Citroen, Ford, General Motors (GM), Honda, Jaguar, Mazda, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Renault, Rover, Saab, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from all steel for strength and longevity; Adaptor plates with thrust bolt assembly and reaction plate are made with precision; Prevents damage to pistons and seals
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 14â x 11â x 3â inch (35.6cm x 27.9cm x 7.6cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- CONTENTS: Package includes (1) holder, (1) main body, (10) adapters, and (1) carrying case
- Practical: Use the ABN Universal Drum Brake Puller 8-Piece Set with Carrying Case â Master Removal Tool Kit for Automotive Drum Brakes to service drum brakes on most European/Japanese imported and American domestic vehicles
- Durable: Constructed from heat-treated metal that is plated with chrome for strength and longevity
- Comfortable Grip: Molded and textured tool handles are a larger size for a secure grip and less user fatigue
- Easy Storage: Heavy-duty 14.8â x 2.3â x 10.5â (37.6cm x 5.8cm x 26.7cm) blow-molded plastic carry case for easy transportation, simple storage, and quick organization
- Contents: Package includes (1) spring compressor + (1) brake spring installer + (1) spring removal tool + (1) brake retaining spring tool + (1) brake spring pliers + (2) brake adjustment spoons + (1) mini brake adjustment spoon + (1) carrying case
It's free shipping made easy
It's your key to free shipping.
Use your subscription to unlock millions more items that ship free.
Managing your ShippingPass is easy.
Our customer care team is standing by to help you manage your ShippingPass subscription.
Seeing what items qualify for 2-day shipping is easy—they're flagged with the program logo.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE 2-day shipping|
|FREE value shipping|
|Ineligible items & addresses|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Place your order BEFORE 11 a.m. PST cutoff:
|Order before 11 a.m. PST, and your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
Place your order AFTER 11 a.m. PST Cutoff:
|Order placed after 11 a.m. PST is received||Your order is picked, packed and sent out||Your order is on its way to you||Your order is delivered|
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Want to get your items fast without the pricey shipping fees? With ShippingPass from Walmart, you can enjoy Every Day Low Prices with the convenience of fast, FREE shipping.
Whether you need a gift in a pinch or you're simply running low on household essentials, a ShippingPass subscription gets you the things you need without hurting your pocket.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don't have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart's got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.