- Made from 100% organic virgin coconut oil
- With prebiotic acacia fiber
- Non GMO and USDA Organic
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$7.95$7.95 - $48.95$48.95Sold & shipped by Bulletproof 360Free delivery
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$10.95$10.95Sold & shipped by Totally Products LLCFree delivery
- Current Price$13.33$13.33(83.3 ¢/fl oz)2-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$12.92$12.922-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$11.88$11.88(74.3 ¢/fl oz)2-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product TitleSpring Valley MCT Oil, 12 fl ozCurrent Price$11.88$11.88(99.0 ¢/fl oz)2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct TitleCarrington Farms MCT Liquid Coconut Oil, 12.0 Fl OzCurrent Price$12.86$12.86($1.07/fl oz)2-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$9.98$9.982-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$12.49$12.49(73.9 ¢/fl oz)2-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$22.10$22.10Sold & shipped by DailyVita
What is MCT Oil?
"MCT" stands for medium-chain triglycerides, which are a type of fatty acid in coconut oil. Unlike most other fats, which are long chain triglycerides (LCT), MCT are digested faster which provides the body with quick energy and therefore there is a decreased chance of fat storage.
How is MCT oil used?
MCT oil is used to decrease body fat levels and often used as part of the ketogenic diet. MCTs are either used as an instant source of energy or turned into ketones in the liver, which is produced when the liver breaks down fat. Since MCTs are used quickly as energy, they are less likely to be stored as fat. The primary ways in which MCT oil assists with weight loss include: appetite suppression, decreased fat storage, and increased ketosis.
Are there other benefits to MCT oil?
MCT oil may also assist in managing healthy cholesterol levels, diabetes, and brain function