- Engagement Rings
- All Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Alternative Diamond Rings
- Anniversary Rings
- Bridal Accessories
- Bridal Party Gifts
- His & Her Wedding Sets
- Men's Wedding Bands
- Pre-Owned Luxury Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Promise Rings
- Ring Enhancers
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Women's Wedding Bands
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$434.99$434.99List List Price$1399.99$1,399.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by SK Jewel INC
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$559.00$559.00Sold & shipped by Jeen Trading LLCFree delivery
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$19.99$19.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$209.99$209.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- RollbackCurrent Price$198.00$198.00List Price$330.00$330.002-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerCurrent Price$129.00$129.00List List Price$154.00$154.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold by Jeen Trading LLC, fulfilled by Walmart
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$699.99$699.99List List Price$2699.97$2,699.97Sold & shipped by Pompeii3Free delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$250.00$250.00List List Price$294.00$294.00Sold & shipped by Jeen Trading LLCFree delivery
- RollbackCurrent Price$44.00$44.00List Price$54.99$54.99Free delivery
- RollbackCurrent Price$43.00$43.00List Price$49.99$49.99Free delivery
You're in love and ready to make your commitment official. It's time for an engagement ring.
While it's traditional to buy a ring before popping the question, many couples go ring shopping together, to make sure the ring suits the recipient's taste. If you're going the traditional route and picking out a ring for your partner, look at the items in her jewelry box to get a sense of her taste. Then think about the style you'd like for the ring, the material you'd prefer for the band, and the shape and setting you'd prefer for the diamond.
Popular styles of engagement rings include solitaire rings, with a single center stone, halo rings, with small accent diamonds encircling the center stone, three-stone rings, with two slightly smaller diamonds around the center stone, and eternity rings, with small diamonds encircling the band, among others. Engagement ring bands come in a variety of metals, including yellow gold, white gold, sterling silver and platinum. Popular diamond shapes include princess, round, oval, pear and heart. The setting — that is, the way the diamond is placed in the band — may be tiffany, eternity, bezel, channel, pave, cluster, bar or tension.
The most important feature of your engagement ring is that both you and your partner like the way it looks. With Walmart's extensive selection and Every Day Low Prices, you're sure to find a ring that brings a smile to both of your faces for years to come.