- Best SellerCurrent Price$17.35$17.35List Price$49.95$49.95Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup todayteen
- Current Price$19.37$19.37List Price$49.95$49.95Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickupteen
- Product TitleStreet Fighter X Tekken (PS Vita)Current Price$27.56$27.56Sold & shipped by PUSH BUTTON ENTERTAINMENTFree deliveryteen
- Product TitleXbox One Tekken 7: Deluxe Edition (email delivery)Current Price$84.99$84.99pending
- Current Price$38.54$38.54Sold & shipped by Nationwide DistributorFree deliveryteen
- Current Price$32.99$32.99Sold & shipped by Deal TavernFree delivery
- Product TitleTekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3)Current Price$36.74$36.74Sold & shipped by AMI Ventures IncFree deliveryteen
""Power is Everything."" This is the law of Tekken. All seek it, all are consumed by it, and in the end, all bow to its immutable logic. Each warrior has a unique motivation for entering the King of the Iron Fist Tournament. Here is a quick snapshot of the franchise's most exciting and useful features so you can put your best foot forward.
Create unique striking combos for each opponent, retreat or stand still to block, and take the fight to the ground when you need the upper hand. Combine moves to unlock each character's set of special moves, which can dramatically decrease your opponent's health. In Tekken 6, you have access to ""Bound"" hits, in which a player engages an airborne opponent to place him in an inescapable grounded state, allowing combo extensions. Tekken 6 also has destructible floors and walls that allow the fighters to blast through to new fighting areas.
Need help taking the King of the Iron Fist Tournament? Tekken Tag Tournament 2 introduces both one-on-one fighting and solo fighter vs. a tag-team battle for the first time, elevating the current fighting game standards and making the game accessible for fans and newcomers alike. Challenge your friends in a 2-on-2 tag-team battle, or pair up with up to 4 players and seize power. With the largest player roster in Tekken history, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 features more than 50 characters with expanded fight arsenals and move sets to do battle in new stages set in different countries from around the world.