- NewProduct TitleFallout 76, Bethesda Softworks, Playstation 4Current Price$21.00$21.00Sold & shipped by J&S Games LLCFree deliverymature
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleFallout 76, Bethesda Softworks, Xbox OneCurrent Price$19.62$19.62List List Price$39.82$39.82Sold & shipped by VIPOUTLETFree deliverymature
- Product TitleFallout 4, Bethesda, PlayStation 4Current Price$14.79$14.79List Price$29.83$29.83Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup todaymature
- NewProduct TitleFallout 76, Bethesda Softworks, PCCurrent Price$30.00$30.00Sold & shipped by J&S Games LLCFree deliverymature
- Current Price$39.99$39.99List Price$59.99$59.99mature
- NewProduct TitleFallout 4, Bethesda, Xbox One, 093155170421Current Price$14.50$14.50Sold & shipped by Video Game AdvantageFree deliverymature
- Current Price$12.88$12.88Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup todaymature
- NewProduct TitleFallout 76 Tricentennial Edition, Bethesda, Xbox OneCurrent Price$36.93$36.93List Price$79.99$79.99Free deliveryFree pickup todaymature
- Current Price$24.99$24.99mature
- Current Price$32.85$32.85List Price$59.00$59.00Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickupmature
Fallout is a post-nuclear Role Playing Game that challenges you to survive in an unknown and dangerous world. Tasked with finding a water recycler replacement chip, you must leave the safety of the underground fallout shelter and explore the devastated ruins of a golden age civilization as you talk, sneak, or fight your way past mutants and robotic adversaries. Here is a quick, snapshot of the franchise's most exciting and useful features so you can put your best foot forward.
Utilizing new breakthroughs in points-based ability representation, you can customization your character or start with one of three pre-generated types: Diplomatic, Deceptive, and Combative. Discover over 50 mini-guests with multiple solutions that take you through devastated wastelands. Facial expressions, gestures, unique dialog, and lifelike behavior are brought together with stunning results by the latest in Vault-Tec technology, while meticulous turn-based combat system lets you pause real-time combat to target specific body parts to wound cripple or kill your enemies. Players also have the option to alternate between a choice of first or third-person perspectives.
Multiplayer finally comes to the epic open world RPGs of Bethesda Game Studios in Fallout 76. The franchise's new multiplayer mode is available with an online connection. In multiplayer mode players can use nuclear weapons to initiate raids or build bases with friends anywhere on the map. Other multiplayer features include an in-game camera, dozens of emotes and C.A.M.P, a features that allows players to discard weapons and structures at a moment's notice.